servicing a Cadillac Escalade - WHERE?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I recently bought a very low miles 2006 Cadillac Escalade SUV (closed "Jeepeta" style body).

Given the age I brought in a front end rebuild kit and had it installed in Sosua by an "International" shop.
I still felt play and asked to check. Some parts weren't tightened. But 100km later I having similar sounds.
I am brining in new hub bearings. But since the SUV apparently has and air compressor which runs air shocks, I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in these kind of cars and has the work ethics needed.

I am on the North Coast, but don't mind bringing it to Santiago or if needed to STGO.

Thanks! ... J-D.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
I recently bought a very low miles 2006 Cadillac Escalade SUV (closed "Jeepeta" style body).

Given the age I brought in a front end rebuild kit and had it installed in Sosua by an "International" shop.
I still felt play and asked to check. Some parts weren't tightened. But 100km later I having similar sounds.
I am brining in new hub bearings. But since the SUV apparently has and air compressor which runs air shocks, I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in these kind of cars and has the work ethics needed.

I am on the North Coast, but don't mind bringing it to Santiago or if needed to STGO.

Thanks! ... J-D.

"a very low miles"....

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The OP is looking for a repair shop. If you can’t help, don’t post!

He’s not interested in your opinion of his car.

A bunch of posts have been deleted.

Feb 7, 2007
ChrysCar Santo Domingo, they mainly deal in Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge but I have seen a few Chevys and Fords around there as well.. ring them up and see if they would be able to help you. 809-886-8181 or 809-599-5839, Rony.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Thanks! ... J-D.

In Santo Domingo the place to go is Santo Domingo Motors, but bring your bank book.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
Anybody think Greg is able to do this..... Sosua ??

He's pretty good they say
He used to have a website
Greg is as good as it gets and he has imported all the diagnostic tools to get the job done. He has Porsches and other high end cars in his shop all the time.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As DV8 says, Contin is excellent and his client list shows he knows what to do.

I can aldo recoment Taller Patxot. You can talk to chief mechanic Rudy Cerda at this number:809 436 5865. You cn tell him I recommended them.

HB