Guari

Mar 20, 2019
Howdy fellas, greetings from the Lone Star State. Planning a little vacation to the DR to his coming summer. Will spend some time in Samaná and Puerto Plata. Any suggestions where to party for real is welcomed.

Best,

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Howdy fellas, greetings from the Lone Star State. Planning a little vacation to the DR to his coming summer. Will spend some time in Samaná and Puerto Plata. Any suggestions where to party for real is welcomed.

Best,

What type of party are you looking for? You need to be a little more specific. You can always find a "party" in the DR if you look for it.

Dr_Taylor

Oct 18, 2017
Welcome to the board. I have fond memories of Texas BBQ. Some of the others can provide you with the party information.

trekker72

Apr 2, 2019
Howdy, greetings from the Lone Star State, this is " trekker72 ", will be going to the DR this month Apr. 15th. First time in-country. but have been to Haiti on Humanitarian Missions, Port-Au-Prince/Cap Hatien".

Will be staying in Santo Domingo, but currently am looking for economy type hotel. what is best site, or should I wait until I arrive that Monday afternoon ?

I am also interested in moving there since I am retired, etc. social security etc.etc..... And in meeting Lady for long term relationship.

Also I came upon a link that mentioned there are VA medical clinics there : www.mlvadr.com
Would like to know info about what you would need in order to use their services while in-country.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Any suggestions where to party for real is welcomed.

Back end of Calle Boy Scouts (La Joya) Santiago which is exactly where I'm headed soon as
this tcHib calls me back. Welcome to Wonderland.

Dave_1940

Apr 4, 2019
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Dave and I am very happy to be a member here.
I was referred to this site by a tourist whom I met in Sosua last January.
He told me not to mention his name.

Thank you and I look forward to talking and meeting many of you.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Dave and I am very happy to be a member here.
I was referred to this site by a tourist whom I met in Sosua last January.
He told me not to mention his name.

I am very happy to be a member here as well.
Sosua is a great place to meet new people and
get a feel for the real DR..
Welcome to Wonderland!

Dave_1940

Apr 4, 2019
I am very happy to be a member here as well.
Sosua is a great place to meet new people and
get a feel for the real DR..
Welcome to Wonderland!

Thank you for your kind words.
I have a lot to learn here about the country and its amazing culture and people so I look forward to it!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Thank you for your kind words.
I have a lot to learn here about the country and its amazing culture and people so I look forward to it!

Indeed you do, PM me when you have enough post and I'll show
you exactly what I'm talkin bout. On my out the door... easy