Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I need a spy...........

Looking for someone located in Los Mino to keep an eye on my husband..........seriosu replies only

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Now why would you need someone to keep an eye on your husband?

Is he disabled? Have a medical condition that needs monitoring?

Or is it just that you don't trust him??

If this is the reason why on earth did you marry someone who is not trustworthy??

If indeed you are serious, take Janice's advice and hire a PI.
    (private investigator).

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Double O Bob here...

Just wanted to warn you. Your husband hired me to keep an eye on you. Nice body by the way!

Seriously, though. I hate to open a can of worms here, but you married a dominican, there is a real good chance he is going to get a little side action, especially, with you being out of the country. If you feel you have to spy on him then you had better leave him or accept that he may wander a bit.

Sorry, folks. In Criss C's absence I was just trying to maintain a certain level of sarcasm and levity on the board.
    Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Vettehead from Buckhead
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Atl Bob "el padrino"

OK Roberto, you did an OK job so far. We just need a little more sarcasm and the you'll be in line to take over CCCCCCCCCCCccccc since he is now a more "kinder" and "gentler" CCCCCCCCCCcccc with the birth of his daughter. See what a woman can do to someone!

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I thought I had the sarcasm covered......

but I must admit Bob & Theresa you do do a good job of it.......
    and you won't even be called "racist" for it like I would!!! hehehe

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Save your money!

I can 100% guarantee he is enjoying the "fruits" of los Minas! Some of the cutest girls in the world live there.they are young,have no money,and are bored.All your husband has to do is go to the corner colmado with money to buy a few "Bien Frias"and he is "THE MAN"!The "Green Eyed Monster" has apparently got the best of you!Yes I am "Kinder & Gentler",but not "Stupider"!The Guy is Dominican,lives in Los Minas,wife not in the country,"License to "KILL"!Take this relationship out of the oven,"It,s DONE"!! Please send me $500!Criss C

Post Thanks / Like

Default Professor Hillbilly here, Good Sir!

That's "Los Mina" not Los Minas, believe it or not. Was always confused myself.

But, you are right about the "One - Eyed Monk" being onthe prowl for Jade Gardens, in Los Mina!..the never-ending story...

HB

"everyday is a holiday"
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't want to be the first to say this but I agree with everyone. If you need a spy for your husband then you might as well save the money for the divorce. Come on now, once the trust is gone so its the relationship.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

jasencio,

I note that your message requests "serious replies only". As evident from above, this is hard to do without information indicating that the need is greater than keeping track of a straying hubby.

Ken

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Already there....

Originally posted by jasencio
    Looking for someone located in Los Mino to keep an eye on my husband..........seriosu replies only
    You could ask whoever he is with to phone each night with an update and then you have a spy in place and he'd never know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast