I need a spy...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasencio

May 15, 2002
Looking for someone located in Los Mino to keep an eye on my husband..........seriosu replies only:bandit:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Now why would you need someone to keep an eye on your husband?

Is he disabled? Have a medical condition that needs monitoring?

Or is it just that you don't trust him??

If this is the reason why on earth did you marry someone who is not trustworthy??

If indeed you are serious, take Janice's advice and hire a PI.
(private investigator).

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Double O Bob here...

Just wanted to warn you. Your husband hired me to keep an eye on you. Nice body by the way!

Seriously, though. I hate to open a can of worms here, but you married a dominican, there is a real good chance he is going to get a little side action, especially, with you being out of the country. If you feel you have to spy on him then you had better leave him or accept that he may wander a bit.

Sorry, folks. In Criss C's absence I was just trying to maintain a certain level of sarcasm and levity on the board.
Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Atl Bob "el padrino"

OK Roberto, you did an OK job so far. We just need a little more sarcasm and the you'll be in line to take over CCCCCCCCCCCccccc since he is now a more "kinder" and "gentler" CCCCCCCCCCcccc with the birth of his daughter. See what a woman can do to someone!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I thought I had the sarcasm covered......

but I must admit Bob & Theresa you do do a good job of it.......
and you won't even be called "racist" for it like I would!!! hehehe

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Save your money!

I can 100% guarantee he is enjoying the "fruits" of los Minas! Some of the cutest girls in the world live there.they are young,have no money,and are bored.All your husband has to do is go to the corner colmado with money to buy a few "Bien Frias"and he is "THE MAN"!The "Green Eyed Monster" has apparently got the best of you!Yes I am "Kinder & Gentler",but not "Stupider"!The Guy is Dominican,lives in Los Minas,wife not in the country,"License to "KILL"!Take this relationship out of the oven,"It,s DONE"!! Please send me $500!Criss C

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Professor Hillbilly here, Good Sir!

That's "Los Mina" not Los Minas, believe it or not. Was always confused myself.

But, you are right about the "One - Eyed Monk" being onthe prowl for Jade Gardens, in Los Mina!..the never-ending story...

HB

znaika.gif

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I didn't want to be the first to say this but I agree with everyone. If you need a spy for your husband then you might as well save the money for the divorce. Come on now, once the trust is gone so its the relationship.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
jasencio,

I note that your message requests "serious replies only". As evident from above, this is hard to do without information indicating that the need is greater than keeping track of a straying hubby.

Ken

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Already there....

jasencio said:
Looking for someone located in Los Mino to keep an eye on my husband..........seriosu replies only:bandit:

You could ask whoever he is with to phone each night with an update and then you have a spy in place and he'd never know.

Cathal

May 1, 2004
Still in need of a spy?

jasencio said:

Are you still needing someone to maintain surveillance on your husband? If you are please reply. You must reply as soon as possible, as I have a scheduled assignment coming very soon....but if you are serious advise ASAP.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Whether he is foreigner or dominican, it doesn't matter. I have never met one foreigner who lives here alone and doesn't enjoy the fruits of this island.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Yeah, even foreign church ministers, jehova's witnesses and latter day church troopers get their share of the fruits. Everybody falls for it.

Rosemary

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 13, 2004
jasencio said:
Hi ! read ALL the sarcastic replies ! And All the barbed replies ! I really do wonder if there is anyone on this forum that pocesses any human feelings ???
You must be feeling so very betrayed and hurt to reduce yourself to this level and you must love him very much to open yourself up to the humiliation that these people seem to feel you deserve ! All I can say to you is, you have probaly given all you have to give , and if that was not enough, then he has a problem, that excisted long before you did ! Take consolation in the tried and true fact , " If he couldn't be good to one, he most certainly wont be good to another " Dont spend all your time watching the door that closes behind you , you might miss the one that is truly meant to open for you !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.