Apositlle copy of marriage certificate

Tim855

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,

I am a Dominican citizen living in Asia. I have been informed that I need to obtain an apostled copy of my marriage certificate (was married in Santo Domingo and have a copy of the certificate from JCE with QR code signed on back). Due to the distance (~14,000 km), travel time (no direct flights) and expense I would like to avoid flying all the way back to Santo Domingo just for this.

Can anyone recommend a reliable lawyer that can help to do this without the need for me to fly all the way back? Thanks in advance for you advice.

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Hi,

I am a Dominican citizen living in Asia. I have been informed that I need to obtain an apostled copy of my marriage certificate (was married in Santo Domingo and have a copy of the certificate from JCE with QR code signed on back). Due to the distance (~14,000 km), travel time (no direct flights) and expense I would like to avoid flying all the way back to Santo Domingo just for this.

Can anyone recommend a reliable lawyer that can help to do this without the need for me to fly all the way back? Thanks in advance for you advice.
Klklllllllllllllll
16b99fa92deddab1c5e2e95475e9e11d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk