CPS delivery problems

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I have in Sosua. I had something ordered, used correct address and it was returned to sender, saying the postt office does not deliver to that address. I forwarded it to my local CPS and luckily paid with PayPal and they refunded me. I was hoping I was an isolated incident.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Some of these forwarding companies change addresses like a Sosua hooker changes underwear. It is bound to cause problems. In the case of CPS, I believe an incorrect address was provided for a time and then corrected and then they moved so the address changed yet again. I suspect that some companies like CPS piggyback on other larger companies in the freight forwarding business and they are always shopping for a better "rate". Hence the all too frequent delivery problems.

Fortunately , I read about the CPS issues and still primarily use Encargopaq.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I lost two packages - and unfortunately they have not been located in 8 weeks. I was however refunded the money by CPS ( a noble thing) and since they 'corrected" their address things seem to be back to normal.

How they could have distributed an incorrect address escapes logic - but so do many things here in DR