Trouble in DR

Vito Ciraco

Aug 29, 2015
I was in Puerto Plata week of Jan.04/19. Met up with a chica whom I have been chatting with on WhatsApp for the last 3 years. We spent 2 days together and on the 3rd day she invited me to her house for dinner and to help pay her rent. When I declined she became very upset and came to the café where I was having coffee. When I told her, she has to many issues and I wanted to be left alone.
To make a long story short,
The police showed up the next day at the bar with what appeared to be a official police document stating I had assaulted this chica. I didn't recognized the name of the accuser and my first name was spelled incorrectly.
I was able to leave the DR on my departure date without any issues.
My question is,
Is their a possibility when I return I can be arrested?

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
I was in Puerto Plata week of Jan.04/19. Met up with a chica whom I have been chatting with on WhatsApp for the last 3 years. We spent 2 days together and on the 3rd day she invited me to her house for dinner and to help pay her rent. When I declined she became very upset and came to the café where I was having coffee. When I told her, she has to many issues and I wanted to be left alone.
The police showed up the next day at the bar with what appeared to be a official police document stating I had assaulted this chica. I didn't recognized the name of the accuser and my first name was spelled incorrectly.
My question is,

Probably no problem but find yourself some other Caribbean island...

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
that's a typically move by a pro on the island. actually she did you the greatest favor in the world by showing you her true color early these girls are the best .. when they are trying to hustle you hustle them back... Don"t give them a Dime than see if they stay with you. ftita

Reactions: Andre14615

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
My question is,

No! It was not a TROUBLE. You had a VERY GOOD LUCK!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I assume you were intimate?
Culturally, she expected some sort of "financial help", even is she was not a pro.
Good miss!

Vito Ciraco

Aug 29, 2015
I have read many posts on here were the chicas in DR think we have money that grow on trees. She went to the extent of having her boyfriend or a friend to smack her face. She made it look believable that I did the damage. She forward me the photos when I arrived home. In which she stated the landlord hit her

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I have read many posts on here were the chicas in DR think we have money that grow on trees. She went to the extent of having her boyfriend or a friend to smack her face. She made it look believable that I did the damage. She forward me the photos when I arrived home. In which she stated the landlord hit her

For not paying her rent that she asked you to help with, lol.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019

If you stayed three nights with her you owe her $6 000RD.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Since you weren't arrested then, I seriously doubt yo'll be rrested when you come back. Stay a long way away from her. Go to Sosua or Cabarete when you come back.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
Since you weren't arrested then, I seriously doubt yo'll be rrested when you come back. Stay a long way away from her. Go to Sosua or Cabarete when you come back.

For serious relationships inspirational lasting and deep - Sosua is better. It even has a Jewish Museum.

Vito Ciraco

Aug 29, 2015
I will be the first to admit, she did take me for $11,000 RD. The sad story of no food and my daughter is sick.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
My question is,

You should write an op ed letter and send it to Dominican Today and see if they publish it.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I say you hire an Accountant to see who owes who money here .. it sounds complicated .