Hola From Santiago!!!

Seegee24

Sep 12, 2018
Just NOT Another Chica "from The Block" saying Hola here. :laugh: I've seen post in this community for some years now. Currently in Santiago, Dom Rep. Since August. Does anyone know of some work???...in Santiago for this multi-tasking hard working Latina from NYC. I'm already somewhat bored :sleep: ...:laugh:

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Welcome Gina. It is customary for new dr1 members to host a party. Byob of course.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Don't pay any attention to those guys, Gina...
Welcome to the forums.

What do you have to offer a possible employer? Multi-lingual?, Computer savvy? Interior design? Doctor, Dentist, Cosmologist?
There are opportunities in Santiago, as I am sure you know by now if you have been here since August.

Cordially,

HB

Seegee24

Sep 12, 2018
Santiago is beautiful; but any Idea on work posibilities??? :) Almost; moved to Cabrera; still marinating Ideas.

Seegee24

Sep 12, 2018
Welcome to the forums.

What do you have to offer a possible employer? Multi-lingual?, Computer savvy? Interior design? Doctor, Dentist, Cosmologist?
There are opportunities in Santiago, as I am sure you know by now if you have been here since August.

Cordially,

HB

People here are only suggesting Call Center :cry: Dont want to do that!!! As far as skills, Computer Savy, Fully Bilingual, Social Service worker in NYC. Im convienced its my age 54, supposedly based on DR mentality..."Im on my death bed"!!! Lmao! Thanks HB.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
People here are only suggesting Call Center :cry: Dont want to do that!!! As far as skills, Computer Savy, Fully Bilingual, Social Service worker in NYC. Im convienced its my age 54, supposedly based on DR mentality..."Im on my death bed"!!! Lmao! Thanks HB.

No!
If you are skinny 54 is not a problem at all!

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
Welcome to the forums.

Cordially,

HB

Thank you for your wonderful honey, HB !
Now we are on Keto. For one test year. But later on plan to order more.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

HB is a ROCK SOLID FELLA.
I work in the call center industry here.
Call center employment as an agent
can be long hours, tedious and will
make you think twice about your decision
to live down here...
However, there are a lot of opportunities
here for dependable, reliable, competent
people with a real set of skills and a little
(a lot of) patience...
PM (once you have enough post) and we'll
talk further if you're serious.

Last edited:

Seegee24

Sep 12, 2018
HB is a ROCK SOLID FELLA.
I work in the call center industry here.
Call center employment as an agent
can be long hours, tedious and will
make you think twice about your decision
to live down here...
However, there are a lot of opportunities
here for dependable, reliable, competent
people with a real set of skills and a little
(a lot of) patience...
PM (once you have enough post) and we'll
talk further if you're serious.

I am; and I will. Thanks