Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 356

Thread: MISSING PERSONS .. PLEASE HELP HAVE YOU SEEN THEM?

  1. #11
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Some of the MSM is finally picking up on the story ..
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/americ...epublic-report

  2. #12
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Some of the MSM is finally picking up on the story ..
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/americ...epublic-report
    Locked up abroad?

  3. #13
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,601
    Post Thanks / Like

  4. #14
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcinbrass View Post
    Locked up abroad?
    As you probably noticed in the article, they CHECKED OUT of the Hotel, but never made it to the Airport.

    This was NOT stated before by the OP, not sure why it was left out .
    Stopped off at a Bar for a last drink ? something went wrong ?
    lots of info is missing . Hard to even guess.



    CNN, being USELESS as they usually are ..
    there is like ZERO info in this article.. .but they CLAIM they spoke with the sister ?
    I doubt that , or they really are beyond pathetic .

  5. Likes Garyexpat liked this post
  6. #15
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    As you probably noticed in the article, they CHECKED OUT of the Hotel, but never made it to the Airport.

    This was NOT stated before by the OP, not sure why it was left out .
    Stopped off at a Bar for a last drink ? something went wrong ?
    lots of info is missing . Hard to even guess.





    CNN, being USELESS as they usually are ..
    there is like ZERO info in this article.. .but they CLAIM they spoke with the sister ?
    I doubt that , or they really are beyond pathetic .
    What departure airport, what time was the flight, where did they rent the auto from, what time did they check out of the hotel?

  7. Likes jd426 liked this post
  8. #16
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The DR does not like any negative publicity related to tourists. You may be certain every police agency in the country is on top of this story. Hope they are found safe and quickly.

  9. #17
    No fui yo!
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,219
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I fear the outcome of this story and I suspect the car they were driving is already dismantled. No one disapears that long on their own accord.

    If they had an accident and ran off the road into some thick brush you would hope one of them could make it back to the main road.

    With some more details of their hotel and their return flight some roads could be searched

  10. Likes jd426, KateP liked this post
  11. #18
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    I fear the outcome of this story and I suspect the car they were driving is already dismantled. No one disapears that long on their own accord.

    If they had an accident and ran off the road into some thick brush you would hope one of them could make it back to the main road.

    With some more details of their hotel and their return flight some roads could be searched
    From that Hotel on the Peninsula of Samana to SANTIAGO Airport , is a LONG DRIVE..
    For the experienced only,
    and at night NOT a good idea for anyone, even the experienced .

  12. #19
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Agree on that. I recall the owner of Playa Los Gringos died on that stretch.. Miss that place so much.

  13. #20
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He was between RSJ and Gasping Hernandez

    I think the Samana to STI route is a different road.... Macoris and across, avoiding the mountain climbing
    But it's even worse in spots and confusing
    I have never done w/o a driver

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •