Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 412
  1. #21
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This mssing couple has made the national news, NBC & CNN, in the US this late Monday. Let's hope they will be found OK.

    Regards,

    PJT

  2. Likes KateP liked this post
  3. #22
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is there any information as to which airport they were flying out of to return to the US and the departure hour of the flight? There is so much that could happen on the roads, especially, if they are unfamiliar with them. If traveling in the dark, it involves many risks for rookies and seasoned Dominican drivers.

    Regards,

    PJT

  4. #23
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    21,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    PJT...
    even seasoned Dominican drivers take care not to drive too far at night.

    If I read it right...
    STI was the airport - traveling from Samana.... at night

    Not a well inhabited run....
    Hard to say....what happened.... but we'll hear shortly, i'm sure

  5. #24
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Off topic posts deleted, let’s keep this to the missing couple please




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  6. #25
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    This mssing couple has made the national news, NBC & CNN, in the US this late Monday. Let's hope they will be found OK.

    Regards,

    PJT
    NYPost too.

  7. #26
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Updated with more information.....

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/08/a...lic/index.html


    Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

  8. #27
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,498
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    PJT...
    even seasoned Dominican drivers take care not to drive too far at night.

    If I read it right...
    STI was the airport - traveling from Samana.... at night

    Not a well inhabited run....
    Hard to say....what happened.... but we'll hear shortly, i'm sure
    You're right, somebody should be driving that route looking for anything. With "Missing" posters.

  9. #28
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,502
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    this thread makes me very, very sad

  10. #29
    Silver
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrob View Post
    You're right, somebody should be driving that route looking for anything. With "Missing" posters.
    Helicopters would also be very useful to search the highway. So much brush in Los Haitises, you could hide a semi in there without anyone noticing it.

    Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,258
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playacaribe2 View Post
    Updated with more information.....

    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/08/a...lic/index.html


    Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2
    2:00 AM flight and they left the hotel around 8:30 or 9:00 PM?

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •