Merengazo del verano??

amy

Apr 15, 2002
Does anyone know anything about this? Its suppose to be on June 29th. Im gonna be in Santo Domingo then and Im interested in going. I need to know the price of tix and if I can purchase them here before I leave? Any info would be great. Thx!!!! Oh by the way this forum has been great!!

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I would also love to know this. I am trying to get to SD on the 28th from Mexico City so I can make it to the concert. How do I buy tix? I can have a friend in the DR purchase for me but where?

Also any suggestions on a non-all inclusive to stay at in La Romana the day of the concert? I do not want to drive back to SD at night, plus I can drop my friend off in Juan Dolio in the morning, as she works at a resort there.

mirage

Apr 15, 2002
tickets

It is on June 29 at Estadio Quisqueya de Santo Domingo. Some

performers are fernandito, los hermanos rosario, tulile, rubby

perez, jossie esteban. Go to ticketexpress.com, phone number is

809-563-1111. I am going to be in dr from june 15 to 30 so I

would love to go to this. My brother in law there works at one of

the radio stations there and is supposed to get us free tix. Yay!

amy

Apr 15, 2002
Mirage

Thx for the info... How far is the stadium from the Melia Santo Doming Hotel? Is there public transportation to get there and back to the hotel?

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Amy...

It's not far, maybe a 20 minute ride, a taxi will take you there for $50-60 pesos, don't pay more than that, only if you want to tip the guy.

Marilyn

amy

Apr 15, 2002
Marilyn

Thanks so much now I can feel more comfortable that it is not far from the hotel. Once again like Ive said many times before this forum is wonderful!