Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Kids Shoe sizes.. Help....

We'd like to bring over some rollerskates to my husband's younger sisters. The sizes they gave us are 14 for a 5 year old, and then 34 and 35 for a 9 and 10 year old.. Help?!

JenNY

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Those are European sizes.....

I wear a 37/8 which is a size 7/8 ladies American size.
    I don't know where you are but most sports stores in Canada that carry roller blades are fortunate enough to have them labelled with both the Canadian/American size and the European size........
    When are you going?
    I'm ill at home with a cold right now but I have to go to the Dr's tomorrow (I think it's pnuemonia) and I could check and see if I could find out for you.....

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Thanks!!!

So they definately go by European sizes.. that helps!! I'm pretty sure they DO have it.. Thanks!!!! You saved me a lot of suprises!!

JenNY

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Right......

Surprised me too the first time I went to buy sandals for my grandson.....most adult shoes are in American sizes so it was a shock to see the childrens shoes in European sizes.
    I haven't bought my kids shoes in Europe for about 22 yrs so I didn't have a clue anymore what was the equivalent.
    Lucky for me my neighbours' grandson was visiting and he's just a year older than mine so we guesstimated!
    Let me know how you make out........

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MommC --sorry to hear you're ill

Must be those near freezing overnight temperatures...