Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Who would have parts for my 2014 L200?

    I have a 2014 Mitsubishi L200 and there is a part that I need to order. It's a thingy in charge of my blinkers and it lives in the steering wheel housing. Anyways, I went to David's Tire and they sent me to the dirt road right next to the De La Cruz's office where there are a few little auto shops. None of them were able to get it for me.

    I bought the car in Santiago. Wondering if I am going to have to go back to Santiago to get it taken care of or is there a shop that will do orders and deliveries within in the country.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialZealot View Post
    I have a 2014 Mitsubishi L200 and there is a part that I need to order. It's a thingy in charge of my blinkers and it lives in the steering wheel housing. Anyways, I went to David's Tire and they sent me to the dirt road right next to the De La Cruz's office where there are a few little auto shops. None of them were able to get it for me.

    I bought the car in Santiago. Wondering if I am going to have to go back to Santiago to get it taken care of or is there a shop that will do orders and deliveries within in the country.

    Thanks!
    Do you have a credit card? Do you have a courier account? You may want to try rockauto.com

    partsouq.com in Dubai is one of the largest parts suppliers I've run across and they would surely have it too.
    Last edited by JDJones; 04-13-2019 at 10:47 AM.

  3. Likes ohmmmm, Fulano2 liked this post
  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Do you have a credit card? Do you have a courier account? You may want to try rockauto.com

    partsouq.com in Dubai is one of the largest parts suppliers I've run across and they would surely have it too.
    I do. I also own a auto parts ecommerce store in the US and haven't had luck since it is not an American vehicle. I will check Rock Auto though. I didn't even think of that. I hadn't heard of partsouq.com. Thanks!

  5. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    RockAuto probably does not have it unless you can cross it to a US part number. Good luck.

    The next step would be to search out suppliers in Japan.

  6. Likes SocialZealot liked this post
  7. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    21,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    No dealer in SD for this make?

  8. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,891
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have a Mitsu and Cabrera auto spares in POP usually have most bits.

  9. Likes SocialZealot liked this post
  10. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,275
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Do you have a credit card? Do you have a courier account? You may want to try rockauto.com

    partsouq.com in Dubai is one of the largest parts suppliers I've run across and they would surely have it too.
    I haven't seen them in a few years but there are brothers, (twins) in Santo Domingo, Calle San Martin, can't remember the closest cross street but probably after Tieradentes going west (would be on the north side). They sell both wholsale and retail. Good guys and very good pricing. If I remember their names I'll pm you.

  11. Likes SocialZealot liked this post
  12. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    No dealer in SD for this make?
    I assume there is, that's kind of what I am trying to find out without going there. It's a long drive from Cab to check.

  13. #9
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrecksum View Post
    I have a Mitsu and Cabrera auto spares in POP usually have most bits.
    Nice thanks. I will check there.

  14. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyexpat View Post
    I haven't seen them in a few years but there are brothers, (twins) in Santo Domingo, Calle San Martin, can't remember the closest cross street but probably after Tieradentes going west (would be on the north side). They sell both wholsale and retail. Good guys and very good pricing. If I remember their names I'll pm you.
    Perfect! Thanks a ton for the info.

  15. Likes Garyexpat liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •