Who would have parts for my 2014 L200?

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
I have a 2014 Mitsubishi L200 and there is a part that I need to order. It's a thingy in charge of my blinkers and it lives in the steering wheel housing. Anyways, I went to David's Tire and they sent me to the dirt road right next to the De La Cruz's office where there are a few little auto shops. None of them were able to get it for me.

I bought the car in Santiago. Wondering if I am going to have to go back to Santiago to get it taken care of or is there a shop that will do orders and deliveries within in the country.

Thanks!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I have a 2014 Mitsubishi L200 and there is a part that I need to order. It's a thingy in charge of my blinkers and it lives in the steering wheel housing. Anyways, I went to David's Tire and they sent me to the dirt road right next to the De La Cruz's office where there are a few little auto shops. None of them were able to get it for me.

I bought the car in Santiago. Wondering if I am going to have to go back to Santiago to get it taken care of or is there a shop that will do orders and deliveries within in the country.

Thanks!

Do you have a credit card? Do you have a courier account? You may want to try rockauto.com

partsouq.com in Dubai is one of the largest parts suppliers I've run across and they would surely have it too.

Last edited:

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
Do you have a credit card? Do you have a courier account? You may want to try rockauto.com

partsouq.com in Dubai is one of the largest parts suppliers I've run across and they would surely have it too.
I do. I also own a auto parts ecommerce store in the US and haven't had luck since it is not an American vehicle. I will check Rock Auto though. I didn't even think of that. I hadn't heard of partsouq.com. Thanks!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
RockAuto probably does not have it unless you can cross it to a US part number. Good luck.

The next step would be to search out suppliers in Japan.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012

I haven't seen them in a few years but there are brothers, (twins) in Santo Domingo, Calle San Martin, can't remember the closest cross street but probably after Tieradentes going west (would be on the north side). They sell both wholsale and retail. Good guys and very good pricing. If I remember their names I'll pm you.

SocialZealot

Jan 11, 2012
www.socialzealot.com
I haven't seen them in a few years but there are brothers, (twins) in Santo Domingo, Calle San Martin, can't remember the closest cross street but probably after Tieradentes going west (would be on the north side). They sell both wholsale and retail. Good guys and very good pricing. If I remember their names I'll pm you.

Perfect! Thanks a ton for the info.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016

There are a ton of used parts store in Santo Domingo with Mitsubishi parts. The Montero and the L200 are very popular vehicles.

The good thing is they are grouped together in different areas of the city.

You can go to Villa Juana just east of the National cemetery on Maximo Gomez, north Isabela Aguilar, or any one of a dozen other areas. There are various stores dedicated to Mitsubishis.like La Casa de Mitsubishi

If it were me, I'd go to La Casa de Mitsubishi on Kennedy (Quinto Centenario is Kennedy going east past Sambil) or Respuestos Nunez on Lopez de Vega first - They have a large network of used and new auto parts stores in SD. Gotta be careful with La Casa de Mitsubishi because they are located next to an overpass so you have to get off before or after the overpass to get to them.

A Garmin or google maps on your cel phone will be a huge help navigating the city.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
There are a ton of used parts store in Santo Domingo with Mitsubishi parts. The Montero and the L200 are very popular vehicles.

The good thing is they are grouped together in different areas of the city.

You can go to Villa Juana just east of the National cemetery on Maximo Gomez, north Isabela Aguilar, or any one of a dozen other areas. There are various stores dedicated to Mitsubishis.like La Casa de Mitsubishi

If it were me, I'd go to La Casa de Mitsubishi on Kennedy (Quinto Centenario is Kennedy going east past Sambil) or Respuestos Nunez on Lopez de Vega first - They have a large network of used and new auto parts stores in SD. Gotta be careful with La Casa de Mitsubishi because they are located next to an overpass so you have to get off before or after the overpass to get to them.

A Garmin or google maps on your cel phone will be a huge help navigating the city.

Those bothers sell to most of those small dealers in Villa Juana. I ran into one in Fort Lauderdale Airport. They do what I thought about doing, buy wrecks at auctions in Florida, cut the car up and bring over the parts. I saw their "small" warehouse and it was impressive. I know they have a much larger one but it was off site so I never saw it.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Those bothers sell to most of those small dealers in Villa Juana. I ran into one in Fort Lauderdale Airport. They do what I thought about doing, buy wrecks at auctions in Florida, cut the car up and bring over the parts. I saw their "small" warehouse and it was impressive. I know they have a much larger one but it was off site so I never saw it.

I think they're the same ones who deal in Lexus/Toyota parts.

I visited them in Miami once and was impressed by the operation. They pull down some serious money.

I was looking for some Lexus interior parts but they didn't have any. Those parts are more expensive than gold and everything Lexus coming in their doors is shipped to Dubai for megabucks.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
What parts are you looking for. I assume it has the diesel motor ?
I have heard that motor has had some issues, but never having owned on that is heresay.
But it is a much cheaper pickup than the DMAX, and less popular here.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I think they're the same ones who deal in Lexus/Toyota parts.

I visited them in Miami once and was impressed by the operation. They pull down some serious money.

I was looking for some Lexus interior parts but they didn't have any. Those parts are more expensive than gold and everything Lexus coming in their doors is shipped to Dubai for megabucks.

Back when I knew them they were exclusively Mitsubishi. I looked at their model and considered doing the same with Suzuki as no one was doing it at the time. I was a good customer of theirs when I was running 2 care rental companies and since I wasn't looking to compete directly with Mitsu they were willing to help. In the end I didn't do it but they are great guys.