Roll-up Shade/curtain for Balcony

Cabarete2014

Mar 30, 2014
Please let me know where I can buy a shade/curtain for my balcony. The type that you often see at restaurants to protect their patio from rain or sun, and has an handle to roll it up and down. Puerto Plata location will be great and if not I can go to Santiago. Thanks

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I bought mine from Quintasoles in STQ. At the time they were the only supplier. They came out, measured, and returned a week later to install them. This was a few years ago so things may have changed

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
If you're near Playa Dorada, go in the Eastern gate and down by the beach is Riviera Azul condos. White with blue roofs. They use just what you're looking for. I'm not there right now or I would ask for you. I'm sure somebody in the office will tell you the supplier.

Same deal, the supplier comes out, measures and installs.

JackB17

Sep 29, 2012
Please let me know where I can buy a shade/curtain for my balcony. The type that you often see at restaurants to protect their patio from rain or sun, and has an handle to roll it up and down. Puerto Plata location will be great and if not I can go to Santiago. Thanks

Try Mendy 809-851-2987
Did our blinds last year and did a great job at a reasonable price.
He is in Cabarete

Cabarete2014

Mar 30, 2014
Thank you all for your help and taking the time to assist me. I was able to find a person locally in Cabarete. His name is Wilson and has a shop across street from Janet supermarket.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
ROLLER BLINDS ON THE NORTH COAST

Hi everyone.
Where can I purchase outdoor clear pvc roller blinds? I don't need an electric mechanism, hand crank would work just fine. They need to be approx. 9ft high.

Many Thanks

Aug 21, 2007
Go to Bellon. in the main entryway they have a booth that has samples of made-to-measure blinds. The price is very reasonable. We took in our measurements. An installer came to hang them within a week. We were very impressed. He worked as professionally as a US installer. In fact, we are going back this week to order black out shades.

Lindsey

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
lol
Well played Sir!

That was so funny! I don't want to get ripped off so I ask for a forums advice. I can 'Google' anything but I have learnt for anything Dominican related DR1 has ALWAYS been best for me.

No apologies from my side, you however should 'get a life'.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
That was so funny! I don't want to get ripped off so I ask for a forums advice. I can 'Google' anything but I have learnt for anything Dominican related DR1 has ALWAYS been best for me.

No apologies from my side, you however should 'get a life'.

I think you're making recommendations to the wrong person.

You think you are going to be "ripped off" by any one of a number of highly rated companies?

Knowing what to Google is more important than knowing to use Google.

Have a nice day!