Main bank POP

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I have to get something signed at my BHD bank. I went to the Calle del Sol branch and the girl said that she would send a copy off and get it signed from head office. She was going to call me. After a week I went back and she said that I have to go in person to the head office in Puerto Plata. I asked her where it was and she said in La Sirena. I asked if there was only one La Sirena and she said there was another in Sosua and another somewhere else. Does anyone know where the BHD-Leon head office is?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
BHD headquarters is at Churchill and 27 de Febrero in Santo Domingo. As far as I know, they don’t have provincial headquarters, but I might be wrong. Seems odd that a local branch can’t help you, maybe passing the buck?

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
I have to get something signed at my BHD bank. I went to the Calle del Sol branch and the girl said that she would send a copy off and get it signed from head office. She was going to call me. After a week I went back and she said that I have to go in person to the head office in Puerto Plata. I asked her where it was and she said in La Sirena. I asked if there was only one La Sirena and she said there was another in Sosua and another somewhere else. Does anyone know where the BHD-Leon head office is?

That is weird!!!!
usually the branch get it ready ....