5 levels of drinking haha

C

conhantao

Level 1

It's 11:00 on a weeknight, you've had a few beers. You get up to leave because it's a "school night" and your friend, who happens to be unemployed, buys another round. And you think, "as long as I get 7 hours of sleep - Cool."

Level 2

You argue for 20 minutes against artificial turf. Midnight.

You get up to leave again, but at level two, a little devil appears. And now you're thinking, "Hey! I'm out with my friends! Tonight is kinda special! And as long as I get 5 hours sleep - Cool."

Level 3

You switch from beer to tequila. 1:00am.

You argue for 20 minutes for artificial turf.

Your waitress becomes the best looking girl you have ever seen.

You love the world, and on the way to the bathroom, you buy the guy at the end of the bar a drink, just cause you like his face.

You try to convince your friends that you could open your own bar, and everyone could live together, yeah Tommy you could cook.

But at level three, that devil is a little bit bigger....and he's buying and tells you to that as long as you get 3 hours sleep, and a change of blood - "Cool."

Level 4

The Devil is life size and bartending. 2:00am.

Last call, you order a 2 liter of rum and coke.

You are artificial turf.

On you way to the bathroom, you punch stranger at the end of the bar, just cause you don't like his face.

Your busboy becomes the best looking guy you have ever seen.

You leave the bar, after being thrown out, but luckily one of your friends knows of an after hours bar.

And you think, �Well since I'm not going to get that much sleep anyway, you might as well �STAY UP ALL NIGHT!��, it'll be good for you. Yeah! That'd be good for me. I don't mind going to that staff meeting looking like Keith Richards. Besides, as long as I get 31 hours sleep tomorrow ...................cool.

Level 5

After attempting to get your money back at the tattoo parlor, cause you don't know anyone named Ruby, you find yourself across state lines in an after hours bar with criminals who just got out that morning.

The place is so bad that Devil turns in, with the lame excuse that he has a 9 o'clock with Hitler.

You are now drinking a thick blue liquor, that you would normally see at a Klingon wedding. Your waitress, with fresh stiches in her forehead, walks by your table, and you think "Someday I'm gonna marry that girl."

One of your friends stands up and proclaims "WE'RE DRIVING TO FLORIDA!", and then procedes to pass out on the table.

The worst part of Level 5, SUNLIGHT, you step outside and see people going to work, jogging, taking the kids to school, and they stare at you knowing what you had just survived, and they wonder, "Who's Ruby?" Let's be honest, if you're 19, it's a victory! You've beat the night, but if you're over 30, then that sun is like God's flashlight. We all say the same prayer then, "I swear, I will never do this again (how long?) as long as I live!" And some of us have that little addition, "and this time, I mean it!"