Majestic Colonial Spring Break 2019

M

mobrouser

Great video. I hope you were able to have some relaxation time too, not just filming the whole holiday...What drone did you use?

F

FriedBacon

All filmed on iphone and dji mavic pro
Vacation was great. Lots of time to relax ... and needed something to do... why not film :)
I always have the phone on me...

B

bigbird

Very nice video, but maybe a shorted version of say 5 minutes would be better for the general public? Most people aren't interested in watching a 40 minute video of someone else's vacation. :)

F

FriedBacon

Thank you!
I am actually working on a shorter version as well.
I created this one first to share with family and friends.
Love Punta Cana!

W

windeguy

Well done.

It is probably the closest I will ever be to seeing that region of the DR.
AI resorts are not my thing.

B

bigbird

Well done.

It is probably the closest I will ever be to seeing that region of the DR.
AI resorts are not my thing.

Funny you said that as I was thinking that video confirmed what I always thought. Punta Cana is definitely not for me. I need a retreat from Santo Domingo up in the peaceful mountains of Jarabacoa is just fine with me.

K

KyleMackey

All filmed on iphone and dji mavic pro
Vacation was great. Lots of time to relax ... and needed something to do... why not film :)
I always have the phone on me...

Glad you had a great vacation!

K

keepcoming

Really like the video...so nice to see it through someone else's eyes.

F

FriedBacon

Glad you liked the video!
Same here... it is hard to know what other people like...
Not everyone likes the same things :)

J

jd_mine

I stayed at the Gran Majestic Colonial VIP once.
It was beautiful and very relaxing, but I was glad we only booked 3 days, because at the end I got very antsy being locked in at the resort, especially at night (unfortunately our car broke down the day before and we had to take the bus to the resort).

T

tee

Awesome video, the quality is fantastic, the type that resorts would pay for. When someone is sitting back home in Canada this is exactly the type of video they want to see before booking, so my hat off to you for that. However, as many have said, Punta Cana is not the place I would choose as a vacation destination considering it is so built up with AI resorts offering very little charm as soon as you are out of the resort. But unfortunately a large amount of people that do go to AI resorts have no intention of leaving the resort so for them it is just fine. Like I said, the video is fantastic though