A day with the PN CristoRey :)

L

LTSteve

I guess there is only presumed guilt in the DR. After all it's only a Democracy in theory? I hope you are never on the end of this type of justice.

J

jd426

Why do the Police never ever use Handcuffs ?
As we have seen they would rather shoot you in the head with a shotgun than just handcuff you and sit you on the curb.
Why is that ? just curious .. not questioning their methods its THEIR COUNTY
I know I am a guest and have no intentions of putting myself into any such situation..

U

user123

You go PN! Beat the punk's ass! It's funny how people complain about the crime but when the PN tries to do something they cry "police brutality". So what was this cop supposed to do? He's trying to arrest the guy and take him to the station and the guy isn't complying, so the cop was supposed to say "Ok sir, sorry for bothering you sir, we would like to take you to the station for questioning but obviously you don't wanna come with us and it's ok, please when you find it convenient come to the station please." If this was in the US the punk would've been filled with lead instantly.

I have a friend who's PN in Cabarete and he says they don't really have the motivation to go after the delinquentes because of course they resist and you have to use the force, and of course there will be someone filming the confrontation on their phone and the cop will most likely be cancelled, so it's better to just sit at the cuartel and do nothing, drive around every once in a while and wait for the shift to pass.

J

jimmythegreek

CristoRey will love this one, right up his alley way.

PN having a small fiesta.

https://noticiassin.com/policias-le-entran-a-cachazo-a-un-hombre-que-se-resistia-a-ser-arrestado/

But Pichardo will issue them a scan machine to check your license and see if you happen to be legal within the country - all of this will happen on the spot.

Priorities, I tell you.

Just remember that when you file a Dennuncia in DR also file a Querella at the same exact time, so the Fiscalia can not weasel their way out of investigating.

U

user123

Never a good idea to resist arrest - especially here.

I've been arrested 3 times in RD, every time went in with a smile on my face and every time walked out laughing my ass off, and never gave them one single peso. :smoke:

A

alexw

I've been arrested 3 times in RD, every time went in with a smile on my face and every time walked out laughing my ass off, and never gave them one single peso. :smoke:

Do you want a cookie or something?