Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    what does it mean "walking at night"? back in my hometown in poland and later on in london i often walked back home at all hours, often between midnight and dawn. never thought twice about it. here i walk our doggies after dark every day, occasionally after 10-11 pm. never been out and about after midnight but then i'm a boring old bat and my regular bedtime is around 10:30 pm...
    it's called matured......and I enjoy waking up watching the sunrise.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irsav View Post
    Smart experienced wise expats would NEVER leave the house after 7 !!! Looking for trouble. Only matter of time.
    Sounds like prison!

3. Likes bienamor, drstock liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DieselFuel View Post
    Sounds like prison!
    If you believe that I've got a bridge I want to sell you.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    If you believe that I've got a bridge I want to sell you.
    Doesn't matter what I believe or not. This is what people have stated 1000's of times on this forum.

Are you saying these people are liars and it is safe to walk around freely at night?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DieselFuel View Post
    Doesn't matter what I believe or not. This is what people have stated 1000's of times on this forum.

Are you saying these people are liars and it is safe to walk around freely at night?

There are areas where you can walk around at night, and there's areas where you can't.

Last time I looked, there are both types of areas in just about every part of the world.

And I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate.

7. Likes nigrarosa liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    There are areas where you can walk around at night, and there's areas where you can't.

Last time I looked, there are both types of areas in just about every part of the world.

And I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate.
    After midnight anywhere in the world it is less safe than when it is light out. Where I grew up bears and cougars were and still are a bigger danger at night than humans. Here in the DR the human rats are more dangerous after midnight and before first light.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news ---

the shortest night of the year is upon us !!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    what does it mean "walking at night"? back in my hometown in poland and later on in london i often walked back home at all hours, often between midnight and dawn. never thought twice about it. here i walk our doggies after dark every day, occasionally after 10-11 pm. never been out and about after midnight but then i'm a boring old bat and my regular bedtime is around 10:30 pm...
    .. yes exactly in the area I live.... walking after dark no problem(Santiago)...nobody out late except P.N....the bad guys here do their robbing in the early afternoon, thats after someone has watched you to learn your movements...I do avoid the Monument late at night say when carnival is going...years and no problem.......Cortez.........

11. Likes Big liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678