Passport Index DR and Every other Country Visa Check

S

SKY

Incredible. Haiti, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua do issue passports to their respective citizens. Who knew?

Are you aware of any country in the World that does not issue passports to it's citizens?

C

Caonabo

Are you aware of any country in the World that does not issue passports to it's citizens?

No. For this reason I do not understand why others choose to leave their native homes without proper documents identifying who they correctly are.

S

SKY

N

NALs

According to the immigration lawyer Yudith Feliz you need US$200,000 if you want to receive Dominican residency via investments. It used to be US$20,000. She also talks about other stuff, all related to immigration.

W

windeguy

D

Derfish

I read that the idea started when the Bolshevics took over Russia and they required everyone to have a passport and have it on their person whenever they stayed away from home over night or were more than about 50 miles away from home. The plan worked out so well that every other country adopted the passport system. I have always been a bit leery of the story, but it is what I read.
Derfish

D

Derfish

Incredible. Haiti, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua do issue passports to their respective citizens. Who knew?

Any one who has ever travelled a bit! Or Had lived in South Florida.
Derfish

D

Derfish

No. For this reason I do not understand why others choose to leave their native homes without proper documents identifying who they correctly are.

I remember meeting Americans who at least pretended they thought they didn't need a US Passport to enter Myxico, though I remember a time when any ID would do.