Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Passport Index DR and Every other Country Visa Check

2. Likes Derfish liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Incredible. Haiti, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua do issue passports to their respective citizens. Who knew?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    Incredible. Haiti, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua do issue passports to their respective citizens. Who knew?
    Are you aware of any country in the World that does not issue passports to it's citizens?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you aware of any country in the World that does not issue passports to it's citizens?
    No. For this reason I do not understand why others choose to leave their native homes without proper documents identifying who they correctly are.

6. Likes cavok, windeguy liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

No. For this reason I do not understand why others choose to leave their native homes without proper documents identifying who they correctly are.
    You only need to look at the US for that answer.

According to the State Department, there are 113,431,943 valid passports in circulation, which means 36% of Americans own a valid passport (and therefore 64% do not).

https://mic.com/articles/28780/why-6...u-s#.UjF4u3uVw

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the State Department, there are 113,431,943 valid passports in circulation, which means 36% of Americans own a valid passport (and therefore 64% do not).

Do you have a link to the number of Americans who attempt to enter other nations illegally without proper identification?

Poll's Forum Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the immigration lawyer Yudith Feliz you need US$200,000 if you want to receive Dominican residency via investments. It used to be US$20,000. She also talks about other stuff, all related to immigration.

Polls Forum Moderator

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet, in fact I am sure it is because they have NO DESIRE to LEAVE the US. Nothing at all to do with the topic of people travelling without passports.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I read that the idea started when the Bolshevics took over Russia and they required everyone to have a passport and have it on their person whenever they stayed away from home over night or were more than about 50 miles away from home. The plan worked out so well that every other country adopted the passport system. I have always been a bit leery of the story, but it is what I read.
    Derfish

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Any one who has ever travelled a bit! Or Had lived in South Florida.
    Derfish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast