Avengers english

Y

Youngdude

Can someone guide me where can i watch the avengers end game in english audio in santo domingo?......does anyone want to go together to watch it?

J

JDJones

Can someone guide me where can i watch the avengers end game in english audio in santo domingo?......does anyone want to go together to watch it?

Go to www.caribbeancinemasrd.com to see which is which.

Downtown Center has 16 screens and something like 10 or so are Avengers.

Can you imagine doing a 3 hour movie in 4DX action seats?

Y

Youngdude

The link you posted was all spanish with english subtitles

B

bigbird

@ JD,

e1dfo2.jpg

So what does one choose for English audio? What about English audio/Spanish subtitles?

second question, what would you rate the best movie theater in SD?

B

bienamor

@ JD,

e1dfo2.jpg

So what does one choose for English audio? What about English audio/Spanish subtitles?

take your choice Bird
if it says english only its audio very few with english subtitles
leaving out the one on the Malecon and Venezuela.
Downtown center is the newest and still nicest
Simbal
Bella Vista Mall

J

JDJones

@ JD,

e1dfo2.jpg

English subtitled is English with spanish subtitles.

CXC is the Big screen English with spanish subtitles

4DX is the bouncing seats with vapor/wind English with spanish subtitles

My favorite is Downtown center VIP with the leather recliners.

If you're not going for VIP, probably Agora for the eye candy afterwards.

B

bigbird

take your choice Bird
if it says english only its audio very few with english subtitles
leaving out the one on the Malecon and Venezuela.
Downtown center is the newest and still nicest
Simbal
Bella Vista Mall

OK, so when it says English subtitled that actually means English with Spanish subtitles (me thinks). When it say Spanish it is actually Spanish dubbed audio with no subtitles (me thinks again).

I haven't tried Downtown Center or VIP anywhere yet so I will add that to my to do list.

quick edit, I see JD already answered.

J

JDJones

I know I'm going to wait a week or two and go to a Saturday matinee, and I'll probably be the only one there.

Movie theaters here are a social experience for the natives; see and be seen. Once they've all seen each other, it goes back to normal.

B

bigbird

whoa, this movie is 182 minutes long. I like going to the movies once in awhile but I don't think I can sit still that long. LOL

Y

Youngdude

How is the quality of theater at palocio del cine in bluemall?.....i see they have it in english audio

Y

Youngdude

Haha.....i wish i can wait for 2 weeks.....i heard overwhelmingly positive stuff.....so i just cant wait to watch it

Y

Youngdude

How available are tickets here?.....do we need to book yickets online? Or can we just show up at ticket counter and tickets will be available?

J

JDJones

whoa, this movie is 182 minutes long. I like going to the movies once in awhile but I don't think I can sit still that long. LOL

Yep. Imagine sitting with a bunch of folks yapping on their cel phones and kids running around for 3 hours.

No thanks. I'll wait a couple of weeks.

So far it's setting all kinds of records - over $300 million so far.

Those in the know say this could be the one to pull in over 1 billion.

Y

Youngdude

Yep. Imagine sitting with a bunch of folks yapping on their cel phones and kids running around for 3 hours.

I just want to watch it before my friends start posting spoilers????????????????????????......does anyone want to go to watch it together?.....i am new to DR and my spanish is really bad and its my first movie in DR

B

bigbird

Wait a couple weeks is a good idea for anything new in la rep dom. Let the crowd die down then go and enjoy. I learned that lesson the hard way many years ago.