Big Shake felt on 2 May

D

Dolores

Am in Santo Domingo, and while working on DR1 felt a big shake. Figure it was more than 4.7 on the Richter scale.

D

Dolores

USGS says it was only 4.4! Felt much stronger. Probably because was closeby in San Pedro de Macoris.

R

Riva_31

Im in San Pedro and no body felt nothing here at work, I have been walking and moving and maybe the vibration of the machines blocked the move.

N

NanSanPedro

Im in San Pedro and no body felt nothing here at work, I have been walking and moving and maybe the vibration of the machines blocked the move.

Yea, same here. Felt nothing. I was in the PAP earthquake so I know what they feel like.

B

bigbird

Am in Santo Domingo, and while working on DR1 felt a big shake. Figure it was more than 4.7 on the Richter scale.

Was this a little before 8AM? Well at least I think that was the time my sleepy eyes looked at the clock after a subtle vibration of the bed. Am in SD Centro, Agora Mall area.

R

Riva_31

Was this a little before 8AM? Well at least I think that was the time my sleepy eyes looked at the clock after a subtle vibration of the bed. Am in SD Centro, Agora Mall area.

Yes, was between 8:00 am and 8:40 am