Driver's License Information Request for East Coast Area

D

Dr_Taylor

Currently, I am on the east coast for a few days, and decided that I should finally start the driver's license process. Please let me know where this process begins in the Punta Cana/Bavaro area. My thoughts are to start the process now, while I have time to spare, and finish it in Santo Domingo when I return. Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

K

KateP

What country do you currently have a license from?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

S

SKY

Not sure about road tests, but the Driver License Bureau is located in Higuey where La Sirena is. I would assume that would be the place to go. None in Punta Cana, Bavaro that I know of.

K

KateP

Not sure about road tests, but the Driver License Bureau is located in Higuey where La Sirena is. I would assume that would be the place to go. None in Punta Cana, Bavaro that I know of.

For the first time processing it would have to be La Romana. In Higuey they only do renovations.

D

Dr_Taylor

Sky, thank you. That is exactly what I need. I can get the address from GPS and head over there.