SANTIAGO MEET AND GREET.

D

Don PISTOLAS

Where: TGIFridays Santiago
When: May 24th
Time: 6pm until ????

I guess leave a comment if your interest. Time is very flexible for me. We can get an over all consensus and change it if needed. Looking foward to meet some DR1ers....

G

Garyexpat

Wow Don, you really do love TGIF's. Why not something like Aroma Del Sol across from the Monument? It's open air, kid friendly if someone is bringing the kids and has the flavor of the country we live in. I'll even talk to the owner about some special appetizers for us.

D

Don PISTOLAS

Wow Don, you really do love TGIF's. Why not something like Aroma Del Sol across from the Monument? It's open air, kid friendly if someone is bringing the kids and has the flavor of the country we live in. I'll even talk to the owner about some special appetizers for us.

Thats fine. I was thinking Fridays bc of the AC and drink specials...lol. I love the monument or as my daughter calls it, the castle.

H

Hillbilly

I think we can do that. We have social commitments at 8, however.
Where does not matter.

HB & wife

K

KikoElgordobello

Don Pitolas

I want to go to the "castle", but will be hard from my current location.

I will take you up on a meet & greet when i get back in August!

B

badpiece33

If you could do it the following week I would love to stop in, but have appointments in NYC on the 24th that can not be changed. If you can change great, if not hope you all have a great time

B

Bronxboy

If you could do it the following week I would love to stop in, but have appointments in NYC on the 24th that can not be changed. If you can change great, if not hope you all have a great time
I haved chilled out a bit with badpiece both in NY and DR.

I would definitely wait a bit so he would be present. Guaranteed a great time.

Gary as well. Shout out to Critso Rey.

Hillbilly, what can I not say.

I will be there de corazon.....

D

Don PISTOLAS

If it works for everyone else. Thats fine with me...

D

Don PISTOLAS

Just reconfirming with everyone...

Aroma del sol this friday at 6??? Looking foward to meeting everyone.

G

Garyexpat

So is it this week or next wee (might be in Colombia next week)?

D

Don PISTOLAS

I will be leaving my house at 5:30. Hope to meet some Dr1ers today! -Tom

B

badpiece33

Hope you guys had a good time, wont be in Santiago until monday

G

Garyexpat

I didn't see th response from Don Pistolas until just now. I thought it was moved until next week. I should still be in town so those of you that can make next week let me know.
Bronxboy, you coming down?

B

Bronxboy

Wish I could Gary.

Need to accrue a few days before being able to take some time off from work.

Have fun........

Cheers

D

Derfish

I didn't see th response from Don Pistolas until just now. I thought it was moved until next week. I should still be in town so those of you that can make next week let me know.
Bronxboy, you coming down?

Hi Gary, I may be able to make Caribe Tours next Friday.
Deryl Fisher

J

joof

if anyone wants to meet im in Santiago for the next 2-3 weeks.

I've been coming here for the summer for the last 5-10 years...

I'm just looking to hang and maybe find a wingman since the Dominican guys I've become friends with are a bit questionable at times.