Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So is it this week or next wee (might be in Colombia next week)?

  2. #12
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyexpat View Post
    So is it this week or next wee (might be in Colombia next week)?
    I can only do this week. Next week is dominican mothers day. So I will be tied up for the weekend.

  3. #13
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I will be leaving my house at 5:30. Hope to meet some Dr1ers today! -Tom

  4. #14
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hope you guys had a good time, wont be in Santiago until monday

  5. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
  6. #15
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I didn't see th response from Don Pistolas until just now. I thought it was moved until next week. I should still be in town so those of you that can make next week let me know.
    Bronxboy, you coming down?

  7. #16
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wish I could Gary.

    Need to accrue a few days before being able to take some time off from work.

    Have fun........

    Cheers

    Super Moderator DR1.com

  8. Likes Garyexpat liked this post
  9. #17
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,273
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyexpat View Post
    I didn't see th response from Don Pistolas until just now. I thought it was moved until next week. I should still be in town so those of you that can make next week let me know.
    Bronxboy, you coming down?
    Hi Gary, I may be able to make Caribe Tours next Friday.
    Deryl Fisher

  10. #18
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Hi Gary, I may be able to make Caribe Tours next Friday.
    Deryl Fisher
    Deryl, Let me know towards the end of the week and I can pick you up at Caribe.

  11. Likes Derfish liked this post
  12. #19
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,273
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyexpat View Post
    Deryl, Let me know towards the end of the week and I can pick you up at Caribe.
    Thyanks.

  13. #20
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    if anyone wants to meet im in Santiago for the next 2-3 weeks.

    I've been coming here for the summer for the last 5-10 years...

    I'm just looking to hang and maybe find a wingman since the Dominican guys I've become friends with are a bit questionable at times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •