Rock Incident

J

Joe Boots

Anyone hear of attacks on the highway near Juan Dolio? I received a short video of a car that had a large rock thrown thru the windshield in an area called the east highway of Juan Dolio. Maybe from an overpass? This is so bad in NYC people were killed this way. :paranoid:

D

Drake

Anyone hear of attacks on the highway near Juan Dolio? I received a short video of a car that had a large rock thrown thru the windshield in an area called the east highway of Juan Dolio. Maybe from an overpass? This is so bad in NYC people were killed this way. :paranoid:
Villa Altagracia on the Carretera Duarte used to be famous for those kind of incidents but with increased highway police patrols they are now very rare. Same goes for the Juan Dolio highway which is highly patrolled. Sounds like a rouge incident or personal vendetta.

R

Riva_31

Villa Altagracia on the Carretera Duarte used to be famous for those kind of incidents but with increased highway police patrols they are now very rare. Same goes for the Juan Dolio highway which is highly patrolled. Sounds like a rouge incident or personal vendetta.

I live in San Pedro and this is first time I heard that something like that happened near juan Dolio.

C

ctrob

I hope not. That is such a horrible idiotic crime. I have a habit of watching overpasses for that very reason.

If it does start happening, a "stake out" needs to be formed. And the vigilantes can throw something else off the bridge.