Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's one a friend found-
    ==E
    Madrid
    The tour operator Soltour, from the Piñero group, will repeat from Sunday, June 23 to September 1, the Sunday frequency of the direct flight between the airports of Madrid and the northwest region of Samaná, although occupation will increase by 30% in the planes.

The company has reported that it had more than 95% occupancy to the Caribbean Samaná, with more than 3,200 travelers last campaign.

Soltour intends to expand its offer to 4,284 seats for the route operated with Airbus A330-200 aircraft from Wamos Air.

The group's hotel division has four establishments in this region of the Dominican Republic.=================================================

2. Likes Samana_Sanchez liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    Here's one a friend found-
    ==E
    Madrid
    The tour operator Soltour, from the Piñero group, will repeat from Sunday, June 23 to September 1, the Sunday frequency of the direct flight between the airports of Madrid and the northwest region of Samaná, although occupation will increase by 30% in the planes.

The company has reported that it had more than 95% occupancy to the Caribbean Samaná, with more than 3,200 travelers last campaign.

Soltour intends to expand its offer to 4,284 seats for the route operated with Airbus A330-200 aircraft from Wamos Air.

The group's hotel division has four establishments in this region of the Dominican Republic.=================================================
    This is a Charter flight selling all inclusive packages, so probably if you dont book a room they dont sell the ticket, but who knows, can try.

4. Likes Samana_Sanchez liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes they sell seats -- The UK tour people did -- to POP
    My daughter did it

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine is currently here on a very reasonably priced BA flight from Gatwick to Punta Cana. He upgraded to Premium Economy for about 150 pounds which gave him a better seat, more luggage allowance and good food. Then by public transport I guess it's Bavaro Express to Santo Domingo, Caribe Tours to Sanchez and whatever bus to Las Terrenas.

7. Likes Riva_31, Samana_Sanchez liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drstock View Post
    A friend of mine is currently here on a very reasonably priced BA flight from Gatwick to Punta Cana. He upgraded to Premium Economy for about 150 pounds which gave him a better seat, more luggage allowance and good food. Then by public transport I guess it's Bavaro Express to Santo Domingo, Caribe Tours to Sanchez and whatever bus to Las Terrenas.
    Yes, that can be an option too, one bus stop is in the Las Americas Higway so maybe the bus let them drop in front of the bus terminal in Las Americas.

9. Likes Samana_Sanchez liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for all the help guy really appreciate it.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Check WAMOS AIR..... Madrid

12. Likes Samana_Sanchez liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12