Seven Mayoral Candidates for Santiago 2020

A

AlterEgo

computer translation:

The seven who aspire to run the mayoralty of Santiago
Narciso Pérez - SANTIAGO

So far seven are the local political leaders who are seen as potential candidates for mayor for the elections of 2020, which will be separated from the presidential.

Both inside the PLD, PRD, PRSC and the PRM activities with precandidates to the mayor's office are maintained seven days a week.

For the Dominican Liberation Party they keep seeking to opt for the candidacy for the municipality, Fernando Rosa and Silvio Durán, although the incumbent of the position, Abel Martínez, has not defined his electoral situation.

For the Modern Revolutionary Party maintain their aspirations the doctor Manuel Lora Perelló and Erving Vargas, although it is not ruled out that another permetroist appears looking for that same nomination.

While in the Dominican Revolutionary Party (PRD) there are several aspirations, but the one that has shown the most intensity is the ex-congressman Carlos Terrero. It is leaked that Terrero has attracted the support of important committees of the white party bases in this city.

And for the Social Christian Reformist Party (PRSC), the current councilor and lawyer Rafael Cruz (Papaito) is the one who most solidly maintains his aspirations to the santiaguense city hall.

The fight for control of municipal government for 2020 here looks extremely closed, and everything will depend if Abel Martinez seeks re-election or not.

https://www.diariolibre.com/actuali...-a-dirigir-la-alcaldia-de-santiago-KM12780864

C

cobraboy

With the significant progress Santiago has made under Abel the last few years, if he runs I doubt he could be beaten.

C

CristoRey

With the significant progress Santiago has made under Abel the last few years, if he runs I doubt he could be beaten.

I'd vote for him. He has turned this city into
a very nice place to live.

C

carlos

Abel has done a great job with out a doubt. I thought Pacha was going to run and defeat him? Oh wait, that was just Pacha running his big mouth. :)

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Abel has done a great job with out a doubt. I thought Pacha was going to run and defeat him? Oh wait, that was just Pacha running his big mouth. :)

Is Pacha related to Pachamama, the goddess of swimmers?

Speaking of Abel that reminds me of:

"Able was I ere I saw Elba."

Napoleon