Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Travel To Honduras

    Hi
    do dominican person living in Canada can travel To Honduras with a dominican republic passport and canadian residence card or he need Visa?
    Thank

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caro View Post
    Hi
    do dominican person living in Canada can travel To Honduras with a dominican republic passport and canadian residence card or he need Visa?
    Thank
    Hi, no need visa for Honduras, Nicaragua, El salvador, Guatemala, Cuba, Colombia and Perú, only need passport

  3. #3
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,268
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Any talk about Dominicans being able to go to Costa Rica w/o a visa?

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva_31 View Post
    Hi, no need visa for Honduras, Nicaragua, El salvador, Guatemala, Cuba, Colombia and Perú, only need passport
    Ok thank . Do you know how long you dont need Visa? I looked on internet but I found different information.

  5. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    Any talk about Dominicans being able to go to Costa Rica w/o a visa?
    None.

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caro View Post
    Ok thank . Do you know how long you dont need Visa? I looked on internet but I found different information.
    Since last year.

    https://www.diariolibre.com/actualid...cios-DM7709849

  7. #7
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    Any talk about Dominicans being able to go to Costa Rica w/o a visa?
    Its a matter of time that Panama and Costa Rica will open their doors again for Dominicanas, have full membership in SICA - Sistema de Integración Centro Americano, First one to open was Nicaragua few years ago, We could travel to Nicaragua and from there can visit without visa Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala and El Salvador, then last year one by one started to open doors to Dominicans, leaving only Costa Rica and Panamá with the door closed, but that will change for sure as we are part of the same Regional Asociation.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •