New Super Moderators

A

AlterEgo

As of today, we have two new Super Mods, Bronxboy and carlos.

Along with having moderation access to all forums, they are the spam busters of DR1.

Thanks for stepping up guys!

C

chico bill

Two fair people - Good it is them as they are not wearing swivel holsters with fast draw infraction pistols

C

CristoRey

B-Boy! Hope all well. Look forward to few
cold one's and good laugh next time ya in town.

L

luperongringo

Gentleman, I posted on the thread about the Shark, my post is off topic. How do I start a new thread?

A

AlterEgo

Gentleman, I posted on the thread about the Shark, my post is off topic. How do I start a new thread?

dv8 started a new thread for you.

In the future......up at top left of this page, click on FORUM. Then scroll the list of forums until you find the one that suits your post. Click on it. At the top of that page you’ll see a button that says +POST NEW THREAD.

C

carlos

To clarify,

Alterego is the boss. She has taken over for Robert.

She will continue to do a great job as usual.

Any issues please feel free to come to us.

C

Caonabo

Congratulations to all of the new appointments on their promotions, and continued future success for the entire web forum.

J

JDJones

Well done!!

All things considered, we really have a great group of Mods here.

J

JasonD

I also volunteer to be one.

Please give the request serious consideration.

A

AlterEgo

I also volunteer to be one.

Please give the request serious consideration.

When we have openings, we announce it to the board and ask for volunteers. We then choose from the applicants.

It should be noted that there are no paid moderators, super moderators, or administrators, we all volunteer our time, so please be kind. :)

J

JasonD

When we have openings, we announce it to the board and ask for volunteers. We then choose from the applicants.

It should be noted that there are no paid moderators, super moderators, or administrators, we all volunteer our time, so please be kind. :)

Thanks.

I didn't get to see the announcement (wish I had), when it was and whenever it was posted.

I do have plenty experience with moderation and forums in the past.

Understand the "no paid" portion fully.

Please keep my request close by.

Am always kind.

L

Luperon

Congratulations on the promotions. You guys deserve every penny.

I could be wrong but I seem to remember years ago there was a picture section. Any chance of bringing it back?

B

bienamor

I could be wrong but I seem to remember years ago there was a picture section. Any chance of bringing it back?

there is was a facebook page also that needs updated

A

AlterEgo

There’s a long, existing thread that Harleysrock started, filled with photos. Maybe someone can find it and link it.

Very long ago, there was a separate place to upload photos, but not compatible with this current software, so it was eliminated. Maybe in the future........

there is was a facebook page also that needs updated

That page is gone, but there are plans for a new DR1 Page on Facebook. Stay tuned.