What is the Alternative to CPS

L

luperongringo

I have been using CPS for the past 2 years, but it seems that the quality of their service is not what it used to be. I have been waiting for a package for the past 2 weeks. They keep telling me that its coming, so is Christmas. You wise folks in Sosua seem to have a vast reservoir of knowledge. Anything. I know this off topic, but I don't know how to start a new post.

C

cavok

I use BM Cargo. Packages usually arrive here in Sosua no more than 3-4 days after arriving at their address in Miami.

R

RDKNIGHT

BM cargo seems to have it all together ....been using them for 5 yrs...they have a nice app also send you emails notification when you packages arrived.. but i"m on the east coast of the island..way different than no mans land north coast

R

Riva_31

I use EPS, my packages arrive to San Pedro 2 or 3 days after arrive to Miami, if the weight is less than 1 pound is really cheap, some packages I have paid 55.00 pesos and other 85.00 pesos, more than 1 pound price per pound is almos 200.00 pesos. They have an app that you can track your package from Miami untill arrives here.

T

the gorgon

with Blumbox, i get an email saying that my package is in Miami. two days later, i get another email telling me to come and get it.

C

cobraboy

I use EPS, my packages arrive to San Pedro 2 or 3 days after arrive to Miami, if the weight is less than 1 pound is really cheap, some packages I have paid 55.00 pesos and other 85.00 pesos, more than 1 pound price per pound is almos 200.00 pesos. They have an app that you can track your package from Miami untill arrives here.
We have used EPS for years, even negotiated a cash price of RD$140 a pound.

They have performed very well.

We get emails at every stage of the process from delivery to Miami to arrival in Jarabacoa.

I use BM Cargo for large items, like 24 motorcycle tires at a time.

J

josh2203

Does EPS have a branch office in Puerto Plata?

Puerto Plata
Avenida 26 de Agosto #11, frente a Bayardo
(809) 586-7185 / (809) 586-7000

Lunes a Viernes de 8:00 AM a 5:00 PM
Sábados 9:00 AM a 12:00 PM

https://www.eps.com.do/direcciones/

BM Cargo once caused me some trouble as I overlooked their restrictions, then called to EPS, and will need to use them to bring some documents... Not complaining of BM Cargo that much though, have used them for years...