New North Coast Mod

A

AlterEgo

After a long time as moderator of this forum, dv8 has decided to take a break and step down. I want to thank her for volunteering her time and energy to this board for so long. It is deeply appreciated.

Another long time moderator, waytogo, has agreed to step up and moderate the North Coast Forum. After moderating Off Topic for years, this should be a walk in the park for him. :)

Please join me in officially welcoming him to this forum.

J

JasonD

After a long time as moderator of this forum, dv8 has decided to take a break and step down. I want to thank her for volunteering her time and energy to this board for so long. It is deeply appreciated.

Another long time moderator, waytogo, has agreed to step up and moderate the North Coast Forum. After moderating Off Topic for years, this should be a walk in the park for him. :)

Please join me in officially welcoming him to this forum.

Congrats to him.

I see the opportunity to become part of the team as volunteer is still available.

A

Abuela

Congratulations to waytogo and thanks to dv8 for all the years of "herding the cats" on the North Coast

Last edited:
C

cobraboy

I will miss dv8's level headed moderation and rapier wit in doing so.

B

bigbird

I will miss dv8's level headed moderation and rapier wit in doing so.

WOW, didn't always agree with dv8 especially when she got into her closing thread until more info mood....... but she sure was fun and did a great job. I sure hope this doesn't also mean she won't be posting.

gonna miss U gurl ...............

J

jd426

DV8,
Thanks for all your hard work over the years , and I also will miss your Witty Humor as Mod .

.. Please do continue to post and comment on topics you enjoy to read .
..or at least stick your head in from time to time and say hello .

P

Polar Bear

"waytogo" will be great as the new North Coast Mod.

I'm looking forward to dv8's posts as a regular member again...and her first infraction LOL :cheeky::alien::classic:

K

keepcoming

Will miss DV8 as moderator but I do hope she continues giving us her recipes. I loved hearing about her cooking and baking recipes.