Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool REAL ESTATE RENTAL WANTED.

REAL ESTATE RENTAL WANTED.

Purchasing a property would be a little bit more involved and would take a little more time to do all properly.
    Meanwhile, would I like to move from my current location as soon as possible. This made me decide to rent a property while I get all purchase details figured out for at least a year.
    Here is my wish list for a Single Family Home in Santo Domingoor surrounding areas:

>Preferably two stories.
    >Safe/guarded neighborhood
    >Low noise level
    >Min. 3 Bedrooms.
    >24 hour luz
    >Garbage collection
    >Water supply on a reg. basis.

I would be happy to work with Realtors as well.

Thank you in advance.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by potus View Post

Purchasing a property would be a little bit more involved and would take a little more time to do all properly.
    Meanwhile, would I like to move from my current location as soon as possible. This made me decide to rent a property while I get all purchase details figured out for at least a year.
    Here is my wish list for a Single Family Home in Santo Domingoor surrounding areas:

>Preferably two stories.
    >Low noise level
    >Min. 3 Bedrooms.
    >24 hour luz
    >Garbage collection

Thank you in advance.
    Whatever you do....Please rent....Do not Buy....Period.......I may have just saved you a lifetime of pain-LOL.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, a Gym within resonable distance is a must......
    I like Metro country Club, but could not find any home for rent online.....It seems to be all Airbnb......Thank you.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by potus View Post

>Preferably two stories.
    >Low noise level
    >Min. 3 Bedrooms.
    >24 hour luz
    >Garbage collection

Thank you in advance.
    I would say you have pretty much two options. A condo in a tower, and there are millions of those, or the Colonial Zone. Don't write off the Colonial Zone. Plenty of houses with a lot of character. Probably the safest area of the island to walk around as a foreigner as it is very very heavily policed. Noise laws are being obeyed and while there are a lot of bars and restaurants, there is very little noise. 24 hour luz, water daily and a big Supermercado Nacional within walking distance of everywhere. And you can walk everywhere so you avoid the horrendous traffic. Happy to help with more info if you PM me.