REAL ESTATE RENTAL WANTED.

P

potus

Purchasing a property would be a little bit more involved and would take a little more time to do all properly.
Meanwhile, would I like to move from my current location as soon as possible. This made me decide to rent a property while I get all purchase details figured out for at least a year.
Here is my wish list for a Single Family Home in Santo Domingoor surrounding areas:

>Preferably two stories.
>Safe/guarded neighborhood
>Low noise level
>Min. 3 Bedrooms.
>24 hour luz
>Garbage collection
>Water supply on a reg. basis.

I would be happy to work with Realtors as well.

Thank you in advance.

J

jimmythegreek

Purchasing a property would be a little bit more involved and would take a little more time to do all properly.
Meanwhile, would I like to move from my current location as soon as possible. This made me decide to rent a property while I get all purchase details figured out for at least a year.
Here is my wish list for a Single Family Home in Santo Domingoor surrounding areas:

>Preferably two stories.
>Low noise level
>Min. 3 Bedrooms.
>24 hour luz
>Garbage collection

Thank you in advance.

Whatever you do....Please rent....Do not Buy....Period.......I may have just saved you a lifetime of pain-LOL.

P

potus

Also, a Gym within resonable distance is a must......
I like Metro country Club, but could not find any home for rent online.....It seems to be all Airbnb......Thank you.

T

TropicalPaul

>Preferably two stories.
>Low noise level
>Min. 3 Bedrooms.
>24 hour luz
>Garbage collection

Thank you in advance.

I would say you have pretty much two options. A condo in a tower, and there are millions of those, or the Colonial Zone. Don't write off the Colonial Zone. Plenty of houses with a lot of character. Probably the safest area of the island to walk around as a foreigner as it is very very heavily policed. Noise laws are being obeyed and while there are a lot of bars and restaurants, there is very little noise. 24 hour luz, water daily and a big Supermercado Nacional within walking distance of everywhere. And you can walk everywhere so you avoid the horrendous traffic. Happy to help with more info if you PM me.