Mi Claro - app

B

bigbird

If you don't already have it then download and install............ go to Google Play or the AppStore

B

bigbird

They acept to register Internationals credit card.

Glad you asked. I just this moment got that link in an email and was going to give it a try with international card later today. Only thing I am stateside now and don't know if that will cause a problem. Will report back once I find out.

R

Riva_31

Glad you asked. I just this moment got that link in an email and was going to give it a try with international card later today. Only thing I am stateside now and don't know if that will cause a problem. Will report back once I find out.

When you register you have to contact your bank, and ask for a 4 digits code in the description of the charge they will make that will be like 0.15 cents. Without this code you wont be able to use the credit card in the app, needs to be validate before.

B

bigbird

When you register you have to contact your bank, and ask for a 4 digits code in the description of the charge they will make that will be like 0.15 cents. Without this code you wont be able to use the credit card in the app, needs to be validate before.

Thanks you saved me some trouble. So I would have to contact the bank that issues the American credit card for a four digit code?

I doubt I would do that as I find it just as easy to add funds using a top up service. I have prepay Claro and buy the internet packages so in my case a credit card on file is not really necessary but nice to know just the same.

R

Riva_31

Thanks you saved me some trouble. So I would have to contact the bank that issues the American credit card for a four digit code?

I doubt I would do that as I find it just as easy to add funds using a top up service. I have prepay Claro and buy the internet packages so in my case a credit card on file is not really necessary but nice to know just the same.

Correct, is like when you validate paypal account if you add a credit card, same rule of validation.

D

Derfish

I tried to register a card with Claro and they gave me the BS. Well actually they just said I had to call my bank, I called the Miss. bank and they said they didn't understand what I was saying any more than I did. I tried the same thing three times.No exitoso
Deryl

R

Riva_31

I tried to register a card with Claro and they gave me the BS. Well actually they just said I had to call my bank, I called the Miss. bank and they said they didn't understand what I was saying any more than I did. I tried the same thing three times.No exitoso
Deryl

When you receive your statement every charge has a date, description and amount, in the description will he 4 numeric digits, those 4 digits that are part of the description of the charge is the o e that Claro request to validate that you are using your credit card.

D

Derfish

When you receive your statement every charge has a date, description and amount, in the description will he 4 numeric digits, those 4 digits that are part of the description of the charge is the o e that Claro request to validate that you are using your credit card.

Statement from Claro or my bank?
Derfish

S

SKY

I registered over a year ago for automatic payment every month on a certain date with a DR card. It took about 4 or 5 days to validate the card, but no other info was required other than the card info. Works great after that.

R

Riva_31

I registered over a year ago for automatic payment every month on a certain date with a DR card. It took about 4 or 5 days to validate the card, but no other info was required other than the card info. Works great after that.

Yes, the app works pretty good, the validation when is international credit card is diferent. I dont use Claro but I have the app because I make payments for a some Dominican friends living aboard and that way I can earn miles with my credit card.