Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    With all the bickering, accusations, insults, etc., this thread is a hanging by a fine thread to stay open. The same people are repeating themselves over and over and over (see how annoying that is?)

I’ve had multiple complaints about this and a couple of other threads.

From this point forward, across the board in all threads, there will be decorum. No insults, no accusations, no repeating of your personal assessment of what happened. We already know what you think.

Post links, NOT Your opinion.
    I was wondering when this admin would start power tripping which is her norm. Message boards are about opinions. Ban me again but you're God act is annoying. You're a message board moderator. Get it together.

2. Likes Derfish, eirian liked this post
    Dislikes dulce, cobraboy, bienamor, TropicalPaul disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    I was wondering when this admin would start power tripping which is her norm. Message boards are about opinions. Ban me again but you're God act is annoying. You're a message board moderator. Get it together.
    ok sounds good to me

AlterEgo is one of the best moderators I have been around diffidently does not have a god complex. Would say you might be thinking of DV8 but then I thought she also was good moderator as she took no crap and ran a tight board.

4. Dislikes eirian disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank12 View Post
    Look at that the close up of her face. To say her she is not as beaten as she appears...really!? It's so completely absurd as to warrant demanding turning away from the computer screen. Look at her eyes, her forehead, her mouth. Why is her nose covered? It's got to be horrendous as well.

The photos are just horrendous to look at.
    excellent point.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bienamor View Post
    ok sounds good to me

AlterEgo is one of the best moderators I have been around diffidently does not have a god complex. Would say you might be thinking of DV8 but then I thought she also was good moderator as she took no crap and ran a tight board.
    I would like to say THANK YOU to Alter Ego for making that point. I don't have the time (or the inclination) to visit DR1 more than once a day and being forced to read 148 pages of five or six people going round and round in circles trying to guess what has happened and bitching at each other completely devalues the whole board. I was going to suggest that the mods set a limit of four posts per thread per day. Just an idea.

7. Likes bienamor, Uzin liked this post
    Dislikes eirian disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    My contacts just hear this stuff and tell me to come home, leave that place etc... I assure them it is safer here than there, too no avail.
    Derfish
    I was sitting on Cabarete beach yesterday, having a beer with a friend who also lives here. With the blue sky, pleasant breeze, pretty girls, laid back lifestyle and reasonably priced drinks, we couldn't help but laugh at the people who are voluntarily cancelling their visits here.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drstock View Post
    I was sitting on Cabarete beach yesterday, having a beer with a friend who also lives here. With the blue sky, pleasant breeze, pretty girls, laid back lifestyle and reasonably priced drinks, we couldn't help but laugh at the people who are voluntarily cancelling their visits here.
    True, true, but Cab and Sosua residents are different creatures than the AI folks. (I am also now in Cab for past 3 years) After too much time in SDO and other places.

10. Likes Big, jd426 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by El Rey de Mangu View Post
    True, true, but Cab and Sosua residents are different creatures than the AI folks. (I am also now in Cab for past 3 years) After too much time in SDO and other places.
    True dat, totally different animals and predators. The major concern at the AI's in Punta Cana is liver damage from over consumption of rum and raised triglycerides from feeding at the all you can eat dessert trough.

12. Likes John Boyter liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    True dat, totally different animals and predators. The major concern at the AI's in Punta Cana is liver damage from over consumption of rum and raised triglycerides from feeding at the all you can eat dessert trough.
    I think they landed in PC with high blood fat content and blood pressure from smoking like chimneys, gorging on pork roll and cheese, biscuits and gravy, cold cuts and pizza - you know, the stroke diet

14. Likes jd426, cavok, Big, John Boyter liked this post
    Dislikes jeb321 disliked this post