Page 137 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1478
  1. #1361
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Because the 1st time , you exchange CELL #s , and you go LOOKING for her ,, and if she comes to the Front desk or they hear anything , FIRST thing they would hopefully say to her is " your Husband is frantically Looking for you, call him on this # asap"

    this scenario does not make sense to you guys ?
    The purpose of visiting the front desk is to solicit help from the staff in a search.

  2. #1362
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,195
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjewell View Post
    You cant assess actions without exploring how she felt, the circumstances, her condition at the time. Too many variables. Feels are relevant - though I agree I think she should have been up front. I think when she came forward she should have said:
    - 4 months ago I was attacked in a resort in DR
    - I was afraid and didnt understand the process there so I went home
    - I decided to hold the hotel financially responsible because I believe their employee did it
    - I followed there process and did not make things public
    - They don't even want to pay damages for my smashed in face - so here it is folks, media time.....

    I think that would have been the best approach. i think that some people could even understand.... In thoery

    Sorry, but I stopped reading right at the highlighted area..

    not interested in her " feels" ...

    but its ok if you are .. we all think differently..

  3. Likes Big, cobraboy liked this post
  4. #1363
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    this scam artist is getting ZERO play time on the news now. Everything is about the other tourists that died from unknown health reasons and Big Papi

    Whoever gave her the beat down she knows who it is (husband, unpaid-sankie) but it certainly is not a hotel employee

  5. Likes bigbird, Caonabo liked this post
  6. #1364
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    this scam artist is getting ZERO play time on the news now. Everything is about the other tourists that died from unknown health reasons and Big Papi

    Whoever gave her the beat down she knows who it is (husband, unpaid-sankie) but it certainly is not a hotel employee
    USA Embassy says that FBI help finished in this case and they will have the results of the test in 30 days.

  7. Likes jd426, Caonabo liked this post
  8. #1365
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    529
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    The point is none of this happened. That's why it is so difficult for you to understand.
    I actually agree with you....none of that happened....you win the prize....New Crayons for you genius...

  9. #1366
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    529
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ljmesg View Post
    How does a mother of 3 drive a minivan into a lake and drown them and claim her children went missing.

    How does a person slash their own wrists. How does a person cut their own skin with a razor blade.

    The face is the easiest most logical place to self inflict wounds.
    Your imagination is running away....better catch it fast.... lol

  10. #1367
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    LOL that always works
    Yes, it is.

  11. #1368
    Silver
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    The purpose of visiting the front desk is to solicit help from the staff in a search.
    KyleMackey, how would you have handled the situation, if it had unfortunately been you in a similar situation, as a husband with a missing wife?
    frank12, how would you have......never mind.

  12. #1369
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    KyleMackey, how would you have handled the situation, if it had unfortunately been you in a similar situation, as a husband with a missing wife?
    frank12, how would you have......never mind.
    i can only look at this from my perspective, and cannot bother to wonder how other people would have reacted, mainly because i am not other people. so, here goes...

    wife; ''i am going to find some food''.

    me; where?

    wife; over there

    me; how do you know there is food over there?

    wife;i don't. i am going, anyway.

    an hour passes, and she is not back.

    me; i wonder where she is...i better go see what she is up to.

    that last part would not have happened hours later. an hour, max, and i would be asking other people if they had seen a 50 something blonde in a butterfly blouse wobbling by.

  13. Likes bienamor, jd426, Derfish, ROLLOUT liked this post
  14. #1370
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    25,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    i can only look at this from my perspective, and cannot bother to wonder how other people would have reacted, mainly because i am not other people. so, here goes...

    wife; ''i am going to find some food''.

    me; where?

    wife; over there

    me; how do you know there is food over there?

    wife;i don't. i am going, anyway.

    an hour passes, and she is not back.

    me; i wonder where she is...i better go see what she is up to.

    that last part would not have happened hours later. an hour, max, and i would be asking other people if they had seen a 50 something blonde in a butterfly blouse wobbling by.
    Actually we dont know if the husband and the couple they were with did an active search or not. It is quite possible they did as they went to the front desk three times. Lots of conclusions here by the DR1 detectives without facts or clues.

  15. Likes jeb321 liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •