flights to europe

S

santa110xyz

Hello,
can someone recommend me a flight connection from POP to Europe, possible to book online. Eurowings seams not to find flight, however there are still direct flights.
Any idea and link most welcome. thanks

U

Uzin

Eurowings has flight POP to DUS till November, but they are all chartered and all seats are sold to a German Travel company the name escapes me now. You can buy flight by contacting that Travel Company directly via phone, but the price is not cheap - my friend has done it...

The TUI flights from POP to BRU is the cheapest and direct (return BRU to POP is via a 2 hour stop in Santo Domingo) and you can buy online as mentioned above. It only goes on Sundays, once a week.

No idea where Condor is getting their outrageous prices from (those direct flights to and from Frankfurt) , but don't tell TUI....! lol

As things are, there will be less and less Europeans flying to the North Coast, more North Americans will take over the place - as they have done already anyway.

K

kg4jxt

check flights from STI as well as POP - you could pay for the taxi from POP to STI for the fare difference (well, not if you get a taxi inside POP) -- STI to FRA US$980 round trip October 1 per Expedia

Last edited:
C

chico bill

check flights from STI as well as POP - you could pay for the taxi from POP to STI for the fare difference (well, not if you get a taxi inside POP) -- STI to FRA US$980 round trip October 1 per Expedia

Or at the over-priced taxi stand across from Caribetours bus station, who charge $30 each way from there to Puerto Plata

F

Fulano2

Hello,
can someone recommend me a flight connection from POP to Europe, possible to book online. Eurowings seams not to find flight, however there are still direct flights.
Any idea and link most welcome. thanks

Norway, Greece, Poland?

R

Riva_31

No flights to Europe from STI, basically most of the flights into STI are to JFK.

D

Derfish

Or at the over-priced taxi stand across from Caribetours bus station, who charge $30 each way from there to Puerto Plata

Find me a taxi from STI to Puerto Plata for $30.00. They were quoting $100 5 years ago. I charged $70 for the 60 mile jump.

C

chico bill

Find me a taxi from STI to Puerto Plata for $30.00. They were quoting $100 5 years ago. I charged $70 for the 60 mile jump.
No Charamicos to Puerto Plata. A mere 28 KM on a good road

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk