Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crime & Safety in DR

We need Trujillo or Alfonso Rodriguez to end this crime spree gripping the island. This ghetto trash feels emboldened by the lax policies of the PLD. They cater to and coddle teenage criminals. Round them up and execute them as they did in the days of Trujillo and Balaguer.

2. Likes Big, Caonabo, jenmar237 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Onions/Carrots View Post
    We need Trujillo or Alfonso Rodriguez to end this crime spree gripping the island. This ghetto trash feels emboldened by the lax policies of the PLD. They cater to and coddle teenage criminals. Round them up and execute them as they did in the days of Trujillo and Balaguer.
    Good morning to you my ray of sunshine amigo.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't it needs to go that far, but better enforcement and stiffer penalty ( no cellphones....etc in jail)

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    I don't it needs to go that far, but better enforcement and stiffer penalty ( no cellphones....etc in jail)
    No cell phones in jail!!
    What's next Bob, no smoking of either kind?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    No cell phones in jail!!
    What's next Bob, no smoking of either kind?
    Who cares if they smoke, but prison is supposed to be a punishment.

7. Likes cobraboy, keepcoming, ctrob, dot liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

O/C, I have missed the wit and brutal wisdom of your posts.

9. Likes Onions/Carrots liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    "I can no longer sit in my house watching how they destroy my country, the country where I was born, the only country in the world where I am not discriminated against and where I am not an immigrant, the country that was once the ideal to raise my children. Because I can not remain silent without doing anything while corruption leads my country to total collapse in all aspects." -Alfonso Rodríguez

11. Likes Big, bob saunders, cobraboy, jd426, jenmar237 and 1 others liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    "I can no longer sit in my house watching how they destroy my country, the country where I was born, the only country in the world where I am not discriminated against and where I am not an immigrant, the country that was once the ideal to raise my children. Because I can not remain silent without doing anything while corruption leads my country to total collapse in all aspects." -Alfonso Rodríguez
    there is a line that shouldn't be crossed unless absolutely necessary between individual rights and an orderly society.

13. Likes Derfish liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    I actually got a chance to have lunch with Alfonso Rodriguez a few months ago. He is an interesting, funny...and sincere...man.

He truly sees himself as the Dominican Donald Trump.

15. Likes chico bill liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post

He truly sees himself as the Dominican Donald Trump.
    Oh my God! Please, no!

17. Likes dulce liked this post
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast