Looking for my father Please help me!!

littlegirl

May 20, 2002
Hello,

I am looking for my father whose name is Miguel De La Cruz.

in 1987 he worked as a performer(he sang for dinner guest) at hotels cofresi & jack tar village in Puerto Plata with his brother. I would love to meet him and to know if I have any brothers Or sisters. any help anyone can give me I would very much appreciated it. my mother lost contact with him. You would make this little girl very happy!!

jackieb

May 19, 2002
Good morning! The only suggestion I have to help find your father is by searching for his name on international phone directories that are available on the net. It might be a tedious way of doing it but you never know what you might find. I just tried the name on a Canadian one I use quite a bit. I didn't find anything but perhaps I had his last name wrong. Anyway . . . good luck with your search and keep us posted.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
The Puerto Plata Tel. book shows a Miguel de La Cruz on 320-8938. I could ring & check for you if this is your Father but I would need to know more about you to pass the information on to him to verify. If you want me to do this, please supply me by normal e-mail, your FULL name, age, Mother's name & where you are now living. Does this Miguel KNOW of your existence? Did your mother tell him of your birth & did he acknowledge it? Sounds awfully rude I know, but one does need to be aware that he MIGHT refuse to acknowledge his responsibilites. Good Luck - Grahame Bush