Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: El Patron

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Can Big Frank prove he had nothing to do with the lawyer forming "shell corporations" or filing leins?

Is Big Frank's signature on any of the corporate documents?

Acting on bad advice from a lawyer does not separate one's self from culpability. There is a reason many businessmen retain more than one lawyer, depending on what needs to be done.

I can understand why BF would foreclose on Rocky for non-payment of a note. I can understand why Rocky might fight back, including accusations of being sold bad equipment (which, IMO, is his fault for not inspecting.)

What I don't understand his all these liens on tenants of a building Rocky owns, regardless of a "shell corporation" did it or Frank personally. Is it possible for you to explain the liens?
    The upcoming court case and the fraud charges will have to answer that. Big Frank is out on bail right now. I don't know the answer on who knew what, and when?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on what Frank has said in the forums perhaps the lawyer for Rocky should serve him a subpoena.

No fui yo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luperon View Post
    Based on what Frank has said in the forums perhaps the lawyer for Rocky should serve him a subpoena.
    Who ever was posting for El Patron on Facebook could face legal repercussions for slander if it turns out that Frank is acquitted of fraud. Note - the posts were removed but I would expect screenshots were taken, expecting the redaction.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    What I don't understand his all these liens on tenants of a building Rocky owns, regardless of a "shell corporation" did it or Frank personally. Is it possible for you to explain the liens?

Not that the pieces fit together well in the stories anyway..........but how/why does one evict presumably paying tenants.

That makes no sense........legal or otherwise.

And so our infamous handicapper was inaccurate again when he proclaimed in 2018 in another thread............."The fat lady has sung"....referring to the (case closed) victory for Frank against Rocky.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

5. Likes chico bill, cobraboy liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    Who ever was posting for El Patron on Facebook could face legal repercussions for slander if it turns out that Frank is acquitted of fraud. Note - the posts were removed but I would expect screenshots were taken, expecting the redaction.
    I never got to see those posts, so i cannot comment on them. But the charges of fraud are real. They're serious. And they're not going away. There's a paper trail of some ugly shell games being played. It's incriminating. It will come out in court, but that's not for here, and certainly not for this discussion.

No fui yo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank12 View Post
    I never got to see those posts, so i cannot comment on them. But the charges of fraud are real. They're serious. And they're not going away. There's a paper trail of some ugly shell games being played. It's incriminating. It will come out in court, but that's not for here, and certainly not for this discussion.
    Frank the person posting for Patron even listed his (or her) phone number, an 860 area code, which I think is Connecticut ?
    I jotted it down somewhere. Perhaps you know ?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

The judicial system here is so screwed up. So completely archaic in certain areas, that it just boggles the mind.

If Rocky didn't have the financial resources, time, and energy to fight this in court, who knows what would have happened?

There were dozens of times where Rocky had to jump on a plane, leave his restaurant in CT, fly back down to the north coast, just to find out that people didn't show up, or the case was moved to a different date because of this or that reason or some crazy excuse.

Imagine if this was someone else with limited resources and money. Who and the helll has the time or resources to be flying back and forth dozens of times only to find out that this or that cannot be heard today because of some crazy excuse.

This is the part of what is so wrong with the system here. You need bottomless pockets and resources to get justice. It takes so much friggin money and energy. It takes so much time. Big Frank's lawyers are already here. They only have to drive 30-minutes and they're in court. Rocky, on the other hand, has to spend tens of thousands of dollars flying back and forth.

It's crazy.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    Frank the person posting for Patron even listed his (or her) phone number, an 860 area code, which I think is Connecticut ?
    I jotted it down somewhere. Perhaps you know ?
    I'm sorry, i don't know him.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

The judicial system here is so screwed up. So completely archaic in certain areas, that it just boggles the mind.

If Rocky didn't have the financial resources, time, and energy to fight this in court, who knows what would have happened?

There were dozens of times where Rocky had to jump on a plane, leave his restaurant in CT, fly back down to the north coast, just to find out that people didn't show up, or the case was moved to a different date because of this or that reason or some crazy excuse.

Imagine if this was someone else with limited resources and money. Who and the helll has the time or resources to be flying back and forth dozens of times only to find out that this or that cannot be heard today because of some crazy excuse.

This is the part of what is so wrong with the system here. You need bottomless pockets and resources to get justice. It takes so much friggin money and energy. It takes so much time. Big Frank's lawyers are already here. They only have to drive 30-minutes and they're in court. Rocky, on the other hand, has to spend tens of thousands of dollars flying back and forth.

It's crazy.
    That is the price one pays trying to live in one country with business interests that could go sideways in another country.

That's not the fault of the "system."
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

11. Likes chico bill liked this post
    No fui yo!
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, i don't know him.
    You don't know anyone with a Connecticut phone number ? Frank - I think that's not the case.

13. Likes Luperon liked this post
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast