Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: El Patron

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

The courts will decide who knew what and when after the judge consults his Ouija board. If Jose O'Shea's had been hugely profitable at the time, it never would have been sold. Regardless of who said what, did or didn't do, at its core this is just another example of how you cannot accept at face value any assertions made by the seller or the purchaser of real estate, a business or anything else without independent verification of each and every claim. Heck, some of the people selling stuff in this country don't even own what they are selling.

The best advice, caveat emptor and just don't buy anything that can't be easily replaced. Without the graft and the corruption, very few producing anything intended for consumption in this country are getting rich and no one is doing it on merit and business savvy alone.

2. Likes Big liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I take it El Patron will be " on hold " or "never happen" depending upon how this gets resolved?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    I take it El Patron will be " on hold " or "never happen" depending upon how this gets resolved?
    you've heard of the movie "Just another Bronx Tale". This is in the same series: "Just another Dominican Bar Tale"

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you've heard of the movie "Just another Bronx Tale". This is in the same series: "Just another Dominican Bar Tale"
    I have not seen that movie, but by playing music in many locations in the DR, I have seen first hand quite a few "bar tales".

Oh well. Time will tell if El Patron or some other business will exist if any does at all at the disputed location.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324