Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: El Patron

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Although I don't have an opinion on this it is still sad to see Big Frank cuffed up like that. What is he going to do, run away? Attack a police officer? Guilty or not, it is just sad to see this. Frank was always a super nice guy, one of the most talkative people on Cabarete beach and always had time for anyone and everyone. It is very unfortunate that it has come to this between Frank and Rocky and I really do not know who is at fault, and that is none of my business either. Just hope there is an amicable solution.

2. Likes Garyexpat, Dov1984 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

You are right tee they really did not need to handcuff him like that. I had murderers go by me threatening to kill me who killed my friend who were less handcuffed than that.

For here especially that seems a bit much!

4. Likes tee liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Those must be the only handcuffs in the whole country . I have never seen them handcuff people in the DR... Beaten, yes, handcuffed, not to much , even violent thugs who get thrown in the back of pickup trucks.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rbh44 View Post
    Anxiously awaiting for the DR1 detectives, clairvoyants and those in the "know" to get to the REAL truth in this matter.

I got nothin

7. Likes jd426, CristoRey liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is this Rocky guy?
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

CB, don't you remember the pages and pages regarding the contract dispute after big frank sold Jose O'Shays to Rocky which then became Aqua? It must be hell to get old. Are you converting all your 2 wheelers to trikes?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any actual news reports on this? The Facebook link is a broken link so can't see anything. There is nothing on Detras del Rumor which is usually the first place I go to. Googling Franks name does not bring up any results except for the new bar in Sosua and of course lots of results for Jose O'Shays, but no hits for his arrest.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I love Azua View Post
    CB, don't you remember the pages and pages regarding the contract dispute after big frank sold Jose O'Shays to Rocky which then became Aqua? It must be hell to get old. Are you converting all your 2 wheelers to trikes?
    Most people rarely remember unimportant gossip.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I love Azua View Post
    I thought that was all settled: Rick lost. I thought he left the country with his tail between his legs.

I don't know Big Frank's name, and didn't relate the issue at Cabarete/Jose O'Shea's/Rocky's Aqua with some dispute in Sosua.

This is an ongoing thing? What is the basis for thr "fraud" claim? Is the dispute over the same property in Cabarete, or something else?

Where is El Patron supposed to be opened?
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

“Where is El Patron supposed to be opened?”. Same location where Frank’s Jose O’Shay and Rocky’s Aqua were.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast