Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 338

Thread: El Patron

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default El Patron

    From Facebook
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00028700708202

    PRESS RELEASE (To Follow): After 10 months of going thru the lengthy legal process here in the Dominican Republic......Frank “BIG FRANK” Brittingham was formally arrested this past Sunday June 2nd, 2019 for fraud & coercion related to the property owned by Rocky Ross and the future home of EL PATRON taqueria & tequila bar. After 3 nights in jail...the Puerta Plata judge ruled that there is more then sufficient criminal evidence (22 documents) to move fwd to trial. Stay tuned!! Tequila shots for everyone!!!

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,596
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dov1984 View Post
    From Facebook
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00028700708202

    PRESS RELEASE (To Follow): After 10 months of going thru the lengthy legal process here in the Dominican Republic......Frank “BIG FRANK” Brittingham was formally arrested this past Sunday June 2nd, 2019 for fraud & coercion related to the property owned by Rocky Ross and the future home of EL PATRON taqueria & tequila bar. After 3 nights in jail...the Puerta Plata judge ruled that there is more then sufficient criminal evidence (22 documents) to move fwd to trial. Stay tuned!! Tequila shots for everyone!!!

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    A good reason for foreigners to avoid owning a business in DR - sooner or later someone is going to invent a claim against you

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wait a minute, this is Dominican Republic's fault....
    So if one starts a business in Dominican Republic, expect jail time....
    Wow... I didn't know that.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have seen worse situations in the restaurant industry in the NYC/NJ area. I don't think the country has anything to do with it. I also didn't post this to condemn Big Frank. Unlike the liberals in my beautiful Country the USA, I believe in innocence until proven guilty.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  5. Likes Garyexpat, CristoRey liked this post
    Dislikes dalethefarmer, zoomzx11 disliked this post
  6. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dov1984 View Post
    I have seen worse situations in the restaurant industry in the NYC/NJ area. I don't think the country has anything to do with it. I also didn't post this to condemn Big Frank. Unlike the liberals in my beautiful Country the USA, I believe in innocence until proven guilty.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I would tend to agree, also from NYC metro area. Here, all you need is to have registered business corp, pay your ITBIS and your employees. No dr---, no money laundering, no procurement... and you can have a healthy, happy business.

  7. Likes Dov1984, Caonabo liked this post
  8. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And with that I still dream of opening & running a beach bar in Cabarete because with the stress & bull**** of inherited in owning a joint at least you are doing it in Paradise.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  9. Likes El Rey de Mangu, Caonabo liked this post
  10. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    37,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is this "Big Frank" of Jose O'Shea fame?

    Or another Big Frank?
    Cabin Attendant,
    Augusto Pinochet Helicopter Tours

  11. Likes Caonabo liked this post
  12. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobraboy View Post
    Is this "Big Frank" of Jose O'Shea fame?

    Or another Big Frank?
    The one and only Big Frank....

  13. Likes jd426, Caonabo liked this post
  14. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,923
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    How old is he? He doesn't look to be in the best of health.

  15. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    577
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celt202 View Post
    How old is he? He doesn't look to be in the best of health.
    I think he is 74 years old.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •