EPS - Paseo San Juan closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InsanelyOne

My father tells me the EPS at Paseo San Juan is closed with no new address posted. Anyone have any info?

P

PJT

This is strange. PJT frequents the location often and there has been no mention from the staff of it being closed. There is no notice of closure posted on the windows or door.

Its weekday operating hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Sat it is from 9:00 am to 12 noon.

Regards,

PJT

I

InsanelyOne

That's odd. My father insists they went by about 10 days ago and says the place was closed up / empty.

Now I'm very confused...

F

franco1111

Are you talking about Plaza San Juan? Maybe there is also Paseo San Juan.

S

SKY

Just go to the office on Espana and see what they say there. Or the one in PC Village.

Here is the phone number for the one on Espana. 809 552 0726.

P

PJT

Plaza Paseo San Juan

Are you talking about Plaza San Juan? Maybe there is also Paseo San Juan.

Plaza Paseo San Juan is a separate group of shops, restaurants, and bar(s) adjacent to Plaza San Juan. EPS is two doors down from the Noah Restaurant.

Regards,

PJT

F

franco1111

Plaza Paseo San Juan is a separate group of shops, restaurants, and bar(s) adjacent to Plaza San Juan. EPS is two doors down from the Noah Restaurant.

Regards,

PJT

Thanks. Now I know. Paseo. I went to the Universal insurance office there once or twice. And I know where the Noah restaurant is.

I did not know there was an EPS there.

F

franco1111

EPS in Paseo San Juan is open. I went there today. The windows are all covered with the usual stuff. I looks like the place is closed. I tried the door. It seemed to be locked. But, as I was walking away, a girl opened the door. I asked if they are open. She said yes. I said do you have to knock on the door to enter? She said no, it is just hard to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.