exodus on kodi add on's for a mac

J

janlindy

Anyone here in DR using exodus on Kodi for a mac ??? need help, questions. thanks Jan

K

karnes

Are you happy with it ? how is your internet speed ? does it freeze ?

thanks Jan

I find it’s great, I steam everything I want from movies to tv shows
I live in Bavaro with fiber optic so I got a steady connection.
Download speeds of 20 mb/s and upload at 5 mb/p

As for freezing, it depends on the server your steaming from.
I usually use openload and it doesn’t freeze for me

J

janlindy

ok great thanks for the info. Unfortunatly we don't have fiber optics (it's comming along with christmas every year). Seems our problem is the internet, so no matter what we use our internet (claro) is crap.

H

hammerdown

I used to use Exodus, now use Maverick, Me thinks its better....I was having problems with Exodus, so downloaded Maverick and never used Exodus again....

J

JDJones

ok great thanks for the info. Unfortunatly we don't have fiber optics (it's comming along with christmas every year). Seems our problem is the internet, so no matter what we use our internet (claro) is crap.

Pretty much. I get anywhere from 2-3 on my 10mbps internet connection, which makes watching regular channels a real PITA. Some days it can be freeze 10 seconds, play 3 seconds.. over and over.

But Netflix, Prime and the other suppliers usually play with very little or next to no freezing.

Making the switch from 20 mbps to 2-3 has been painful.

J

janlindy

same here !!! netfix works much better. How do you get prime??? I use a vpn and still can not get it ????

M

monfongo

Cinema HD best app i've found yet, watched some movies before they were released.

C

colby321

I have used exodus on my amazon firestick in past but i have left it becasue Exodus is not upadting contents even i have herd news that Exodus addon has been abandoned by its original developers. Generally i used exodus to watch movies and tv shows but not working any more and now i am using SKY GO APP On MY AMAZON FiRESTICK. Try this beast once and you will love it! Of cource its b free of cost! Cinema app is also good option!

H

henrytom36

I have used exodus on my amazon firestick in past but i have left it becasue Exodus is not upadting contents even i have herd news that Exodus addon has been abandoned by its original developers. Generally i used exodus to watch movies and tv shows but not working any more and now i am using SKY GO APP On MY AMAZON FiRESTICK. Try this beast once and you will love it! Of cource its b free of cost! Cinema app is also good option!

How to Install DirecTV Now on Firestick
https://mykodiaddons.com/directv-now-on-firestick/