Danger in Punta Cana

Is Tammy Lawrence-Daley believable on her allegations against vacationing in Punta Cana?

• Yes, her story is believable. In the future I will not vacation in Punta Cana.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, her story is believable. This is a rare case, it will not impact me negatively on Punta Cana.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she is not believable at all.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
N

NALs

It has been suggested that a poll should be created about the woman that was beat up by someone at a Punta Cana resort. Is she believable?

J

Juan Bosch

62.5% do not believe and leaning....clear leader....

Last edited:
J

Jumbo

I believe she was attacked by someone who not her husband. A Dominican, no! Another guest wearing a shirt from the gift shop, yes......

C

chico bill

Is a poll on DR1 an objective one?
Wouldn't that be like asking Germans in 1944, if they believed in gassing death ovens ?

E

El Rey de Mangu

Is a poll on DR1 an objective one?
Wouldn't that be like asking Germans in 1944, if they believed in gassing death ovens ?

Yes it is objective, but if you don't agree with a mod or someone with a career 20K posts, you will be in deep s---

M

melphis

I was a not sure up till she asked for over 2 million dollars. Then I thought she was just another POS extortionist.

H

Harleysrock

Why women or victims never come forward. Sickening. This poll is disgusting!

R

rfp

R

rfp

Why women or victims never come forward. Sickening. This poll is disgusting!

hahaha most reports are fake !!

in this litigious and politically divisive world anybody who trust someone just for being of one gender is naive and probably fooled at least 80 % of the time

J

jd426

This poll proves one thing .

The VOCAL Minority are always screaming about being Bullied by the rest (the majority) ..just because the rest see things differently than they do ..

its like if you "ask the audience" in one of those Game shows.. chances are if 70% lean a certain way , its usually the right answer.. but who knows we could all be in for a huge surprise .

I cant wait to see what the Forensics team finds .. they got REAL CSI people on the scene now, JUST LIKE on TV, if not BETTER
, and they are NOT playing around .. the TRUTH will come out now .

K

KyleMackey

This poll proves one thing .

The VOCAL Minority are always screaming about being Bullied by the rest (the majority) ..just because the rest see things differently than they do ..

its like if you "ask the audience" in one of those Game shows.. chances are if 70% lean a certain way , its usually the right answer.. but who knows we could all be in for a huge surprise .

I cant wait to see what the Forensics team finds .. they got REAL CSI people on the scene now, JUST LIKE on TV, if not BETTER
, and they are NOT playing around .. the TRUTH will come out now .

FBI is working on the cases involving the deaths, not the woman at Majestic. There isn't anything to investigate, although the police say otherwise.

E

El Rey de Mangu

A cousin of mine is a DA, she has a coffee much that says something like "Don't mistake your Google search for my law degree"