RAIN - san cristobal

R

rogerramjet1

Hi
I would like to ask if any one can help me

A friend of mine lives in San cristobal
June 7th my friend claims there was a a lot of rain. She lives in the area of Calle Luperon and claims her house was flooded. She claims it was a distaster

Can any person on this board recall if there was a great deal of rain yesterday?
can you write to me privately please

thx

R

rogerramjet1

This rain occurred the night of the 6th after 10pm through 12pm

My friend claims to have been flooded leaving her unable to sleep on her mattress, all of her possessions and phone were ruined and to make matters worse she was robbed.
i find it a little hard to believe.

C

Celt202

Mortgage your house and send her all your money, Your reward will be in heaven.

B

bob saunders

Some of this pictures are not from DR, and some are from previous years. Best to find out from someone who is there now.

San Cristobal has been on a green alert for a few days, meaning raining. As it is often flooded she may actually be telling the truth.

R

rogerramjet1

She claims that officials came to tell them to leave. she refused, but later she left when the water came to waste level in her house. That was about 4am. After 4am Then , ladrones arrived and stole her purse and many other possessions. I know how these people can be with their scams so thats why im checking into this. She lives in the area of luperon calle.